• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scholarship terminated, so stabbed

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes good point. Chinese Indonesians are filthy rich. Wonder how big is their family's bungalow house in Indonesia. What family business is his family involved in and how many private bankers has his father got in Spore banks?

A prominent Widjaja family in Indo owns the Sinar Mas Group. Notorious for logging and pulp and paper. any links? :confused:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
not likely, they will prefer usa .. not sink

Mebbe this a a poorer relation from the big extended family? Poorer but rich enuff to have links with MIWs from their APP connection? Possible? :wink:

May seem odd, but many rich chinese indos here think Sinkiland is paradise.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find it had to believe that one will go around stabbing and cutting wrist because scholarship taken back.

But gay / lover relationship very possible.

Another Media Spin?
The reports did not specifically say the lost of scholarship was the reason behind the stabbing.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amazing that scholarships are given to students from affluent families. Whatever happened to Staying Together, Moving Ahead?

What's even more amazing is how the gahmen/ uni can offer such generous scholarships to FOREIGNERS!? Did their foreign parents pay taxes? Did they serve NS? Will he offer his expertise to our economy or will he fuck off bk to his kampong or somewhere else after the degree?

Until we can get satisfactory answer to the above questions, why are we throwing away tax payers' monies to subsidize these freeloaders and deprieving our national talent on the scholarships, who only marginally lose out!?

Resources are finite, why waste them on all these chao cheebye mercenaries!?

What the fuck is going on in the minds of the miws, if they have any!?

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's even more amazing is how the gahmen/ uni can offer such generous scholarships to FOREIGNERS!? Did their foreign parents pay taxes? Did they serve NS? Will he offer his expertise to our economy or will he fuck off bk to his kampong or somewhere else after the degree?

Until we can get satisfactory answer to the above questions, why are we throwing away tax payers' monies to subsidize these freeloaders and deprieving our national talent on the scholarships, who only marginally lose out!?

Resources are finite, why waste them on all these chao cheebye mercenaries!?

What the fuck is going on in the minds of the miws, if they have any!?
ASEAN scholarships have been around for a long time, way before these FT bs.

The ones I came across were actually studying in RJC.

Apparently, there are a number of scholarships available to non-Singaporeans:

http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/scholarships/

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jobsFTns.jpg

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving "scholarships" to FT instead to locals who needs it more = FT "backstab" (in this case literally) locals in response = extreme stupidity.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a difference between scholarship and bursary. Bursary is for those who need financial assistance, scholarship is a reward for those who excelled in their results (doesn't matter rich or poor).

The question is are there no other deserving Singaporean candidates? Who is the PAPee serving - Singapore Citizens or Lan Cheow FTrash? Where is their allegiance?

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always carry two 8" blade with blood groove in my backpack, reason being for self defense.

Singapore no longer safe, and the police will not have enough manpower to protect every citizen now.

If any F@#king FT, trying to be funny with me, I will show him/her the barang Barang, I mean it.

United We Fellow Singaporean, Take back what we suppose to own !!

Don't let the FT have it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: