• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scathing article raises numerous questions about sale of Shanmugam's GCB for a staggering 88mil to ultra secretive buyer

Taylorshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
1726647789994.png

More at https://shortto.link/jD

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There ain’t any capable Indians left in parliament. 皮蛋星is on the other side. Dualism nee is only for viewing. If you are laulan Wong what you gonna do ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The potential for corruption in this case is huge. By using all these nominee companies and trust, and hiding the real owners from scrutiny, it begs the question of the following scenario:

Lets say Shan's house is really worth $50 million. But some one wants to start a big business in singapore, or get a big legal case go his way., or something like that. He goes to Shan and says, take care of my legal problem, or make sure I get this contract or make sure I am granted this license. Shan says sure, it will cost u $38 million. No problem, the guy says. U sell me your $50 million house for $88 million, and there u have your $38 million. In the meantime, no one will know its me because i use a trust to buy it. U see how the potential for corruption is when there is no transparency?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The potential for corruption in this case is huge. By using all these nominee companies and trust, and hiding the real owners from scrutiny, it begs the question of the following scenario:

Lets say Shan's house is really worth $50 million. But some one wants to start a big business in singapore, or get a big legal case go his way., or something like that. He goes to Shan and says, take care of my legal problem, or make sure I get this contract or make sure I am granted this license. Shan says sure, it will cost u $38 million. No problem, the guy says. U sell me your $50 million house for $88 million, and there u have your $38 million. In the meantime, no one will know its me because i use a trust to buy it. U see how the potential for corruption is when there is no transparency?
You are brilliant, to be able to consider such a scenario.
And I believe that it may be a possible scenario.