• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF T-Shirts for Sale

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I think it will be a success, a cult icon like Che Guevara. There could a number of variations.

When Mas Selmat escaped the creative guys here did a good job. Time to call them in.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must be gentlemen here. Please do not buy GMS's t-shirts to mop the floor, ok? Should be in time to wear for boss' biggest day - his funeral parade.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggested main icon should be his famous avatar and the words "Sammyboy Alfresco Coffeeshop" in semi circular frame on top.

Some Thematic variations
- Toa Payoh Brothel in big letters behind
- Mas Selamat with Tudung
- MP Yeo Guat Kwang with the names of all the organisations and companies he is associated in small print covering the entire t-shirt
- Gerard Ee bending down-

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are resurrecting your creativity.
Keep it Up.

Suggested main icon should be his famous avatar and the words "Sammyboy Alfresco Coffeeshop" in semi circular frame on top.

Some Thematic variations
- Toa Payoh Brothel in big letters behind
- Mas Selamat with Tudung
- MP Yeo Guat Kwang with the names of all the organisations and companies he is associated in small print covering the entire t-shirt
- Gerard Ee bending down-

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyone who uses my logo and images without my explicit written permission can expect to get a letter from my lawyer in double quick time.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who uses my logo and images without my explicit written permission can expect to get a letter from my lawyer in double quick time.

Mr. Leong, garang sangat!

But since you are in NZ, I wonder how are you going to enforce any infringement of your copyright, or whatever intellectual property?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Mr. Leong, garang sangat!

But since you are in NZ, I wonder how are you going to enforce any infringement of your copyright, or whatever intellectual property?

In order to enforce my rights, all I need to do is email my lawyer in Singapore and follow up with a phone call telling him exactly what I want done.

If I can run my company in Singapore from NZ, I can most certainly execute something as simple as lawsuit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam is going to make sure we get nicked in the behind unless we get his express permission for this exercise.
[/B]

Yeah I'm sick and tired of being ripped off. I'm the one who started this whole on-line Kopitiam concept for people to talk cock and the idea has been ripped off many times over and I never bothered to take action in the past.

The Delphi forum spawned hundreds of wannabe forum hosts with zero originality. The copied the whole look and feel right down to the naming of the various sub sections.

Enough is enough.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Donna was the Whitney Houston of the 70s

Yeah I'm sick and tired of being ripped off. I'm the one who started this whole on-line Kopitiam concept for people to talk cock and the idea has been ripped off many times over and I never bothered to take action in the past.

Enough is enough.[/QUOTE]

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. sammy, before the creative artists of the sbf t-shirt get carried away.
2.what items and materials are yours & copyright?
3. at least they should know what are out of bound mah!
4. i guess your twisting "avatar" is excluded or what.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Delphi forum spawned hundreds of wannabe forum hosts with zero originality. The copied the whole look and feel right down to the naming of the various sub sections.

Enough is enough.

Come on....u are gonna sue a few people with too much time on their hands over some damn t-shirts? I dare you! :biggrin: