• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa starts new blog -- where's LTA's gag order?!?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really have no shame, still want to trumpter HEr achivements, HEr incompetency nearly caused a disaster in the making ( clips falling off), which may result in deaths of love ones, yours, mine & others.

Really have no shame.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good. I would really like to read what she writes. The last sentence tells you so much about how "talented" our government is, in finding rare talents to do the job.

"When I was asked in 2002 to take up the SMRT post, I knew little about the company.... So I took the plunge, left my comfort zone and boarded a completely new train."