• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw a friend posted this on the FB's wall, feel very sad for him..

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
DAY 152 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :

I will always remember 14 Sep 2008, it was exactly 2 years ago today that the 3 of us last went out together to Takashimaya. I recall we were in an art & craft shop, and you asked me to get an art & craft item for you, and I responded... by saying "Sure, we can do this art & craft thing together".

The next thing I know, mommy went to pay for that item at the counter, and soon after, the both of you vanished. I tried contacting mommy after that but there was no response, I waited outside the shop for a long time but there was no sight of the both of you. That was how our last access time outing ended, very adruptly and without any explanations of what was going on.

And from September 2008 to June 2009, for a period of 9 consecutive months, we were totally deprived of our access time together. When this was brought up to the Family Court, not only did they not enforce and give us make up for our access time as agreed in the court order, instead they reduced it to just 1 hour per week, and it had to be at this Thye Hua Kwan family centre assigned by them where many parents have to fork out $100-$120 per hour to see their own children. It was really tough on daddy, but I had to put up with everything in order to see you.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
DAY 152 (of the 6-month cut-off from my son by the Singapore Family Court without any valid reasons) :

I will always remember 14 Sep 2008, it was exactly 2 years ago today that the 3 of us last went out together to Takashimaya. I recall we were in an art & craft shop, and you asked me to get an art & craft item for you, and I responded... by saying "Sure, we can do this art & craft thing together".

The next thing I know, mommy went to pay for that item at the counter, and soon after, the both of you vanished. I tried contacting mommy after that but there was no response, I waited outside the shop for a long time but there was no sight of the both of you. That was how our last access time outing ended, very adruptly and without any explanations of what was going on.

And from September 2008 to June 2009, for a period of 9 consecutive months, we were totally deprived of our access time together. When this was brought up to the Family Court, not only did they not enforce and give us make up for our access time as agreed in the court order, instead they reduced it to just 1 hour per week, and it had to be at this Thye Hua Kwan family centre assigned by them where many parents have to fork out $100-$120 per hour to see their own children. It was really tough on daddy, but I had to put up with everything in order to see you.

F*CK THE WOMEN'S CHARTER !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the woman's charter :mad:

( ok ok , but let's hear the woman out, may be this chap is really the scum of the earth )

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will always remember 14 Sep 2008, it was exactly 2 years ago today that the 3 of us last went out together to Takashimaya. .

Therein lies your friend's'mistake: letting it out of the kitchen.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok - we have now the story from the husband side...how about hearing the other side?

lets not just "fuck" the woman's charter like that. Part of the woman's charter was crafted to protect the children.

Only on the assumption that Women are better caregivers. But when that proves otherwise, the children suffer the most as the law is rigidly bias towards women.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my thoughts:

I feel very discouraged after reading the above story. I think it's better for me to stay single. I like children but i think it shld be enough to play with my niece. sorry to my father for unable to continue family line. :(

Looks like I have to go back to my old ways to poke here and there. I dun think i can settle down, women are also people's sisters and daughters.

on the other hand, this women charter can be a tool exploited by some women against men. Women are known to be more cunning than men.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok - we have now the story from the husband side...how about hearing the other side?

lets not just "fuck" the woman's charter like that. Part of the woman's charter was crafted to protect the children.

The Women Charter is NOT intended to protect the rights of children! It is intended to protect the rights of women to the children. There is a world of difference to the policies.

There is no point hearing the women side for this case. The law is clearly unfair in making a father into an uncle. The issue is that with the divorce, both the parents must have the rights to care for the child. This was denied to the father.

What the policymakers need to get into his mind is that Singapore need a fairer law - one that protects both the father and mother. Not protect the woman at the expense of the father. An assessment need to be taken of the Family Court's rulings and evaluated statistically to see the degree of unfairness and then to uncover if this unfairness is due to the Women Charter. A neutral Ministry should undertake this assessment.

Hence the true nub - if Men wants to have equal rights, they need to form an organization of their own. Otherwise these unfair laws will continue. Their sons will come under such laws. Equal rights laws are better because their daughters may have sons. If their grandsons marry adulterous women ...

The question is: Can Men come together to co-operate?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
the proposed amendments to the WC is to give woman even more rights to fuck the man. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

KNNB :mad:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
the proposed amendments to the WC is to give woman even more rights to fuck the man. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

KNNB :mad:

It is not just the current proposed amendments. There had been incremental changes that favour the women without regard to the father.

The formal and informal relationship between MCYS and AWARE/Women Charter need to be reexamined. This however will be done only if there is a politically significant Man Organization.

Otherwise all the fuck here, fuck there, up yours are just letting off steam without any positive change towards a fairer law.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's better for me to stay single...

I don't think you need to go that far. It is okay to marry but check out the women to see common characteristics that lead them towards adultery or abuse of their husbands' trust. They will have shared characteristics - you can be assured of that.

There are also shared characteristics amongst faithful women. You can also be assured of that.

Of course, i am assuming you are a faithful man yourself.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i used to be faithful and believe in that but I was heartbroken,forced by circumstances to be easy on myself, not because my wife is unfaithful but she became possessive,domineering,unreasonable, always comparing me to her male friends. KNN, the thought of being looked down by your own wife...end up 2 days 1 small fight, 3 days 1 big fight kind of life...sigh...:(

I don't think you need to go that far. It is okay to marry but check out the women to see common characteristics that lead them towards adultery or abuse of their husbands' trust. They will have shared characteristics - you can be assured of that.

There are also shared characteristics amongst faithful women. You can also be assured of that.

Of course, i am assuming you are a faithful man yourself.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i used to be faithful and believe in that but I was heartbroken,forced by circumstances to be easy on myself, not because my wife is unfaithful but she became possessive,domineering,unreasonable, always comparing me to her male friends. KNN, the thought of being looked down by your own wife...end up 2 days 1 small fight, 3 days 1 big fight kind of life...sigh...:(

Pardon me for saying that but that is no excuse for unfaithfulness on your part.

Neither for divorce.

A good counsellor, one who believes in marriage, may help. But why consider remarriage? Marriage to a divorced woman carry problems. Far better for you to think through your part in the problems and work to change yourself. Then when the right woman comes along, take a very calculated risk. The law is against you. Why should your gonad be against you too?

Last edited:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just forget the child, and all these miseries. Go out and live your own life and make sure live a good life. Go out to date or fcuk other women - there is not shortage of supply.

Do not blame any one else. If you want to blame, blame yourself.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
err...the way you put it makes you sound like a woman leh...are you?
Only aunt agony type of pple will be interested in my kind of relationship woes..haha... just joking.:biggrin:

My real main concern now is my career. Seems that I am unsure which path to take,work for pple or carve something out on my own?
Thinking for months still no definite answer. Hopefully, by year end, there will be something for me.

Pardon me for saying that but that is no excuse for unfaithfulness on your part.

Neither for divorce.

A good counsellor, one who believes in marriage, may help. But why consider remarriage? Marriage to a divorced woman carry problems. Far better for you to think through your part in the problems and work to change yourself. Then when the right woman comes along, take a very calculated risk. The law is against you. Why should your gonad be against you too?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just forget the child, and all these miseries. Go out and live your own life and make sure live a good life. Go out to date or fcuk other women - there is not shortage of supply.

Do not blame any one else. If you want to blame, blame yourself.

Correcting yourself so that you will not make the same mistake is a positive thing.

However no matter how you correct yourself, the bad situation of the Women Charter still remains. Even if you choose not to blame it, it still remains to impact you and your sons negatively. That, is the problem that needs to be solved.

Go out and fuck by all means. It is altogether an entirely different thing if your fucks lead to marriage. The Women Charter does not extend to consensual sex outside of marriage that does not result in pregnancy.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
err...the way you put it makes you sound like a woman leh...are you?
Only aunt agony type of pple will be interested in my kind of relationship woes..haha... just joking.:biggrin:

My real main concern now is my career. Seems that I am unsure which path to take,work for pple or carve something out on my own?
Thinking for months still no definite answer. Hopefully, by year end, there will be something for me.

It's your choice. I deal a lot with divorced people and see the problems and pains in their lives. Most of them created the problems for themselves. There are bad men and bad women but one thing for sure, it is the other party that is bad - not them. That is why it is better not to marry divorced people unless they have worked out their neurosis and it is better for divorced people not to marry unless their baggage is cleared. One thing i noticed - once they have children, their baggage is never cleared. That is the most compelling reason against having children for the first seven years of marriage.

Anyway, good luck on your career.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i disagree a bit, divorced pple tend to be more experienced and more prepared for 2nd time marriage. There was one indian passenger i picked up months ago, he told me his story: he claimed that his wife looked like Bollywood star, then she always go pubs and hang ard with men, then one day, she went missing and he discovered that he stayed with someone she knew at the pub. So he decided to call it quits! after that, he remarried another indian woman who is not so good looking as his 1st wife. before he remarry, he told his current wife about his expectations and lay down some rules. Both agreed and he is now a happy man!:smile:

and so you are a councilor! no wonder you seem to know so much-a compliment!:smile:

Frankly, it the society's fault. I hate to be judge by pple based on their career and wealth. But I just can't escape this kind of thinking,myself. I get a bit sensitive when pple asked me what i do for a living. Like I am some jia liao bee. :mad:

It's your choice. I deal a lot with divorced people and see the problems and pains in their lives. Most of them created the problems for themselves. There are bad men and bad women but one thing for sure, it is the other party that is bad - not them. That is why it is better not to marry divorced people unless they have worked out their neurosis and it is better for divorced people not to marry unless their baggage is cleared. One thing i noticed - once they have children, their baggage is never cleared. That is the most compelling reason against having children for the first seven years of marriage.

Anyway, good luck on your career.