• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving the world by not using tampons

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope miss greeny is not asking her man to reuse his condoms!

Don't be silly. She will scold any man who use a condom! Bad for environment hor!

So with her, everything must be green - so feel free to bang her raw THE NATURAL WAY!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. She will scold any man who use a condom! Bad for environment hor!

So with her, everything must be green - so feel free to bang her raw THE NATURAL WAY!

After you cum in her, she will squart down with a glass under her CB, squeeze all your cum into the glass and then drinks it. Nothing goes to waste!

NB I think I've watched too much Jap AV liao..........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she will go GREEN, when she finds out that her menses is late, she now do not have even to touch TAMPOONS for the next 10 mths or so, when she went GREEN & do not use Condoms.

:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
After you cum in her, she will squart down with a glass under her CB, squeeze all your cum into the glass and then drinks it. Nothing goes to waste!

NB I think I've watched too much Jap AV liao..........
If that's the case, might as well save the trouble and cim.

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually condoms are biodegradable...you just toss them into the composting heap after use.

so, who's up for the next veggie singles? I'll bring you folks there if you want. PM me for more details.

Cheers,
Trout

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one helluva giant tampon overseeing Marina Bay...

Singapore_Las_Vegas_Sands__5_-600x400.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually condoms are biodegradable...you just toss them into the composting heap after use.

so, who's up for the next veggie singles? I'll bring you folks there if you want. PM me for more details.

Cheers,
Trout

Biodegradable rubber? :eek: is that new technology? i had always thought rubber/plastic takes 10s of thousands of years to break down.

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biodegradable rubber? :eek: is that new technology? i had always thought rubber/plastic takes 10s of thousands of years to break down.

Natural rubber, which is what condoms are generally made from, is biodegradable. Unfortunately, something I overlooked when I answered this question, their packaging isn't. However, bringing 1 less consumer to this world is definitely is much greener than going barebacked and suffering the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy.

Cheers,
Trout

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Natural rubber, which is what condoms are generally made from, is biodegradable. Unfortunately, something I overlooked when I answered this question, their packaging isn't. However, bringing 1 less consumer to this world is definitely is much greener than going barebacked and suffering the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy.

How about contraceptive pills or counting the days of the menstrual cycle?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last tum got 1 maid boiled her used sanitary pad in a pot of boiling water and then used that water to make milk for baby n cook rice for whole family.
tok-kong man.