• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarah Palin - ex-beauty queen of Miss Alaska

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may... but I suspect he's going to lose votes from other factions because of this choice. It's a bit simplistic to say the remaining votes Obama can't get from ex-Hilary voters will end with him because he's having a woman VP. I expect a number of voters who used to support him may switch camps

but having said that... this is bloody Hollywood USA. An endorsement by Madonna or Angelina Jolie may solve the problem :biggrin:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
therz a saying in america that the 2 most powerful entity in the us of a is god & oprah winfrey.....obama just need 2 appear on the oprah talk show more often & his ratings will go up......:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
therz a saying in america that the 2 most powerful entity in the us of a is god & oprah winfrey.....obama just need 2 appear on the oprah talk show more often & his ratings will go up......:biggrin:

Yah, but Oprah is already on Obama's side :wink:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
but having said that... this is bloody Hollywood USA. An endorsement by Madonna or Angelina Jolie may solve the problem :biggrin:

Hollywood connections won't get you anywhere in the southern states. Besides the West Coast and Northeast states- with Illinois, are the ones already in sync with the liberal politics that Hollywood prefers.

Even GOP Hollywood-known actors, such as Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis, are moderate conservatives, and not hard right neo cons. Arnold Schwarzenegger is considered a centrist within his party circles.

And to be honest I will also attach the NYT report I quoted here previously..

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/31/us/politics/31women.html?ref=politics

The article speaks for itself really. So its premature to say that because Palin is on the ticket means its ultimate doom for Obama-Biden. It must be said that its ironic for people to believe Obama and Biden are against women, when they ultimately strongly believe in women's rights and want to pass legislation to help women; while McCain has largely voted against almost all measures aimed to help women, and has made degrading comments against Chelsea Clinton and women in general in the past.

The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her fifth child was borned in April this year with Downs syndrome. I guess at 44, she should have realised the increased risks of giving birth at such age...

A

Alu862

She tells Singapore two things: one you don't need to get 4A 3S and scholarship to be recognised.

Two, let's not abort but have a husband that will do it to get five babies.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has do some shoot with Playboy before.
saw her pictures somewhere.
any brothers have it,please post to share with all.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think so. mccain's team would have done a background check on palin. if she did a playboy shoot, don't think mccain would want her as running mate.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that McCain made the right choice. A masterstroke in fact. Obama is a goner without Hilary. He's trying too hard to compensate his being black .......

Most American voters must be sick of Bush & his policies?

America is now involved in 2 wars, high deficit, sub prime mess,... McCain represents more of the same republican policies. I would be surprised if Americans vote for a republican.:p

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayb not coz some caucasian america citizen have phobia of a african-american president.....they may just vote mccain in so they don't have a african-american president......

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-palin2-2008sep02,0,1157813.story

So much for being a conservative mum when she allows her 17 year old daughter- only still a high school girl- to have unprotected sex with her boyfriend.

Three questions must be asked:

1. Did McCain vet her enough before choosing her? Or was it a hasty one.

2. Why assume that this news wouldn't be revealed? This is the internet age for God's sake. And to announce at the week of the convention will only give opponents ammo to shoot her candidacy down.

3. Is she a real conservative? If she's a real conservative, then why not consistently counsel your daughter since she's young about the dangers of being a mum when you're too young, not even mature enough, and not even in college and not even working? And what's the point of safe sex again when one's older? What is she doing allowing her daughter to have hanky panky in her room? Is it one rule for herself and her family and another rule for another poorer, not famous single mums?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that McCain made the right choice. A masterstroke in fact. Obama is a goner without Hilary. He's trying too hard to compensate his being black with a typical white middle-aged man, instead of going for excitement with black man/white woman partnership. I don't think that Americans are too excited about that. Too late for regrets now. I think that it's going to be President McCain and Vice President Palin.

One-arm-short Johnnie has made the right choice?

Barbie's unwed 17 yr old daughter is pregnant.

Barbie's 5th child may not be hers.

Barbie is under investigation for abuse of authority for the wrongful dismissal of the Alaskan Chief of Police.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah and I wish her all the best like the way she adresses the crowd and the way she brings herself across^^

Get damn irritated and simply cannot stand her freaking high pitch voice!

Her husband shows no respect at all for being unshaven during public appearance.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess she does look kinda cute ....

... if she's standing between a seal and a polar bear :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dun mob her

she is the first woman president of USA.

did you see macain wife, she is so hot, macain must be bonking her every night, for his age, i dun think he can last his first term. therefore she is the first woman president of USA.

as i am impressed by obama, usa is a white world, and therefore he has no chance. as a half black, if he married a white woman. things might be different, but look at his wife and kids. well, just cannot cut it , compare to macain wife.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun mob her

she is the first woman president of USA.

did you see macain wife, she is so hot, macain must be bonking her every night, for his age, i dun think he can last his first term. therefore she is the first woman president of USA.

as i am impressed by obama, usa is a white world, and therefore he has no chance. as a half black, if he married a white woman. things might be different, but look at his wife and kids. well, just cannot cut it , compare to macain wife.

Much as it pains me, I just have to agree with you. Black and White are stark realities.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seen better MILFS, so she is the new Republican response to win horny young men's votes?