• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters Rejoice! Ho Ching Geylang nightlife to reopen!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read from Sister's Forum the leftover streetwalkers still at Geylang even serviced their customers wearing face masks. LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. I miss the Malaysian girls who used to be from GL who them migrated to Kin Jio Kar. Their level of consistency didn't dip even when they were relocated to Kin Jio Kar after serving their prime years in Geylang.

Same here. I really miss the good old days. How I used to stay sane.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I miss the Malaysian girls who used to be from GL who them migrated to Kin Jio Kar. Their level of consistency didn't dip even when they were relocated to Kin Jio Kar after serving their prime years in Geylang.

I think some of the retired hookers became hawkers or opened hair salons or restaurants. Some of the more ambitious ones studied further and became certified accountants.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasick probably thinking investing in legal brothels is a better way to make profits instead of investing in some companies and incurring billions of losses.
Probably she's hinting NTUC will be opening a legalized brothel there, maybe takeover an entire hotel81 building in one of the lorongs there...:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing less than this for the old whore, impale her cunt.

giant-incense-sticks.jpg
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will be Patron of Geylang .She will be invited to light up the "Geylang Night ". ALL ARE WELCOME !!!! HUAT !!!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she wanna pysco more ah pek to go vaccination so she come out this news. Or she sympathize that wifes like her age and looks and body, the husbands need to fk outside and dont get caught.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We already have 吃 喝 嫖 赌 ... what is stopping us to go further into 毒
Have a controlled situation, sale of Marijuana to be legalize asap
Transform the entire Kranji Turf Club into SinCity ...
It would generate much more revenue than the 2 IR

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she wanna pysco more ah pek to go vaccination so she come out this news. Or she sympathize that wifes like her age and looks and body, the husbands need to fk outside and dont get caught.

Definitely psycho. :biggrin:

Take note they already have set themselves a target: two-third population fully vaccinated by NDP day. So they're doing the persuasion now. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
idea for gahment.....

reopen KTV.

Get staff to offer covid vaccine just before climax. If want to climax need to take vaccine.

JAB! Then climax!

Steady bom beep beep!