• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Beauty Contest

Ms Sammboy Beauty Contest

• Tracy Tan

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Irene Yeoh

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy Tan v Irene Yeoh. Please all be jury and vote.

Tracy and Irene, just for fun only, don't angry hor.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not so much a beauty contest than a vagina contest - who between the two has a vagina wins. I'm voting for Tracy :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Hedge.. I abstain from voting.. How to know whether both of them are indeed ladies? :eek: :confused: :p Why don't we have a Ladyboy Beauty Contest? Tonychat's wife will comfirm win..:biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Hedge.. I abstain from voting.. How to know whether both of them are indeed ladies? :eek: :confused: :p Why don't we have a Ladyboy Beauty Contest? Tonychat's wife will comfirm win..:biggrin:

Just vote lah. Tonychat wife not in this contest, in ladyboy contest LOL

If they both same person, how to vote huh? Please advice.

Cannot be the same. TracyTan here long already. IreneYeoh just come. Just vote lah LOL

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one?
Thai-ladyboy.jpg

"Darinnn.. Time to wash your kidney".

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...now I'm in beauty contest again. I like sister Tracy's posts on politics. She certainly has more indepth knowledge than me. Remember in real beauty contest, knowledge score points too. I'm voting for sister Tracy.