• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Same-sex marriage lawsuit stirs publicity in China

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRC is going through what would have been unimaginable a generation ago. Filing a law suit against a state body. Gay activists have gathered in what is the country's first same-sex-marriage lawsuit in that country. Without any religious restrictions against homoesexual activity, sooner or later same -sex marriages were going to hit the national news there, but a lawsuit relating to this is quite unexpected in China. Well, never say never. Its happened!

Cheers!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/hundreds-gather-for-first-same-sex-marriage-lawsuit-in-china-1.2856838

Hundreds gather for first same-sex marriage lawsuit in China

The Associated Press

Published Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:56PM EDT

CHANGSHA, China — Several hundred gay rights supporters have gathered outside a court in central China for the country's first same-sex marriage lawsuit, a landmark moment for gay rights in China.
The lawsuit being heard Wednesday by the court in the city of Changsha Wednesday was filed by the 26-year-old Sun Wenlin. He is suing the city's civil affairs bureau after the government office rejected his application to register his marriage to his partner Hu Mingliang.
Sun, Hu and their lawyer entered the Furong District courthouse amid cheers from roughly 300 supporters, some of whom had waited outside since 5 a.m. or traveled overnight from neighboring provinces.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A positive dev. I have plans to start a AV industry in this massive nation. It's already so many DIY attempts, a professional touch n packaging is all that is needed for some explosive growth.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I say hang the lot of them. That'll put and end to faggot protesters really quickly.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC is smart to allow same sex marriages.
however, PRC is also smart not to allow universal suffrage

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
its too late now. Homos are big spenders. With the elaborate weddings they splash, companies will be reluctant to turn down offers to cater to them. Once they come out of the closet and become accepted by businesses, governments will go along with their wishes, which have become social demands.

Cheers!

I say hang the lot of them. That'll put and end to faggot protesters really quickly.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
its too late now. Homos are big spenders. With the elaborate weddings they splash, companies will be reluctant to turn down offers to cater to them. Once they come out of the closet and become accepted by businesses, governments will go along with their wishes, which have become social demands.

Cheers!

There's more to life than money. I couldn't give a shit about the pink dollar. If a faggot wanted to donate a million dollars to this forum I'd tell him to shove the wad of money up his arse where it belongs.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC is smart to allow same sex marriages.
however, PRC is also smart not to allow universal suffrage

I agree with you. Homos are big spenders! they usually dont adopt children.
They keep pet dogs. I think it is cheaper to keep dogs than children.
You dont need to send dogs to universities

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this I fully agree with you - money isn't EVERYTHING. But in this world we live in, it looks like its the ONLY thing (that society gives a shit about.) especially governments.

Cheers!

There's more to life than money. I couldn't give a shit about the pink dollar. If a faggot wanted to donate a million dollars to this forum I'd tell him to shove the wad of money up his arse where it belongs.

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Homos are big spenders! they usually dont adopt children.
They keep pet dogs. I think it is cheaper to keep dogs than children.
You dont need to send dogs to universities

"yu dont need to send dogs to universities" but u need to clear their poo poo hahahaha

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any PRC gays community in Sinkieland and if yes, where are they located?
The well known duxton Road ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any PRC gays community in Sinkieland and if yes, where are they located?
The well known duxton Road ?

if I am not wrong, PRC bastards love to stay in the west.
Last time we had forummer Laksaboy, he told us that PRC stays in Jurong East to Jurong West

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
if I am not wrong, PRC bastards love to stay in the west.
Last time we had forummer Laksaboy, he told us that PRC stays in Jurong East to Jurong West

If that is the case, better stay away from the west.
And careful if you have dogs, later might go missing.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should approve of gay marriage but not lesbian marriage given the sheer number of single men there.