• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Same as Ah-Neh-land Ukrainian Girl 12 gave birth INCEST BABY Reality Show! KNN!

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4753374/ukraine-reality-tv-show-dna-test-incest/

TV SHAME
Reality TV’s worst-ever low as Ukrainian mum, 12, faces DNA tests live on air to find out if the dad is her stepfather or her brother

The 12-year-old Ukrainian girl has already faced a painful studio ordeal after she mistakenly claimed her baby had been fathered by an 18-year-old neighbour.

By Will Stewart
24th October 2017, 12:53 pm
Updated: 24th October 2017, 1:37 pm
Comments
A TV show has caused outrage after announcing it will confront a 12-year-old mum with DNA results about which of her family members made her pregnant on live TV.

The show, which will shamelessly parade the girl on live TV, has now triggered two probes by local media regulators.

East2west News
The girl, from a small town in Ukraine, pictured on the sick twisted reality TV show with her baby
Dozens of viewers have also come forward to label the show an outrage and a breach of the poor girls' privacy rights.

The girl has already faced a painful studio ordeal after she mistakenly claimed her baby daughter had been fathered by an 18-year-old neighbour called Andriy, who had sex with her when he was 17.

The horrific television programme subsequently revealed a DNA test which showed the baby was not his although he admitted to having slept with her, a crime which could see him jailed for between five and ten years.

Under interrogation in front of a TV audience, a tearful and distressed the girl, now 12, later indicated she had been also forced to have sex around the time she conceived with someone else, either her stepfather or one of two brothers.

She said: "I won't talk because this person is in this studio."

To expose the identity, the show - which appears at times like an inquisition - is now DNA testing her stepfather Ivan Eremin, in his 30s, her brother Volodya, 15, and her half-brother Viktor, 17, all of whom strenuously deny paternity.

East2west News
The Sun has chosen not to identify the girl taking part in the horrific show
Psychologists have expressed strong concern that the public ordeal is having on the "depressed" girl and critics say she should be seen as a child victim of multiple rapes, one of them evidently incestuous, and not forced to become the star of a show seen as a new low in reality television.

Local TV regulator The National Council of Ukraine on TV and Radio broadcasting has now ordered a probe into broadcaster Inter TV amid fears the girl's privacy was breached.

Detector Media, a media watchdog, also warned the TV show violated the human rights of the young girl.

"In fact, seducing of the small underage child which was discussed in the studio... is likely to be incest.

"In other words, a crime was discussed which is punished with a jail term from 5 to 8 years."

Vlada Berezyanskaya, a psychologist who examined her for the programme, said: "This girl... is simply afraid. She is depressed now."

The child "loved her daughter" and wanted to care for her, but was "scared of the speculation" about the identity of the father.

"(The girl) is a child, she is guilty of nothing," she said, yet the psychologist did not seek to put a stop to the controversial show.

The programme not only angered TV watchdogs but sparked fury among viewers.

East2west News
Critics have labelled the TV show sick for broadcasting the girl on live telly
Reality TV's worst-ever low as girl, 12, faces DNA tests live on air to find out if the dad is her stepfather or her brother Young mother
Alexander Kostenko said: "Is it normal to turn this human drama into a tv show for the sake of high ratings and profits?"

Tatiana Vlas added: "They should not have made this girl tell her story to the whole world. This is all about ratings and this girl was traumatised."

Another critical viewer said: "This is like a revolting medieval torture, akin to putting this girl in the stocks when this is not her fault.

"To me, she has been raped more than once by her neighbour, then aged 17, and also by a family member. Why is she being forced to undergo this public humiliation, and asked for example if she liked her attacker?

"She needs a skilled professional counsellor not a lurid TV interviewer plunging to the lowest depths."

East2west News
Pictured are her two brothers and stepfather, who are said to be the 'suspects' in the incest accusations

East2west News
The trio have all denied the horrendous accusations
She will this week be confronted with the truth - which she has tried to hide because she is "afraid" - on TV show 'It Concerns Everybody'.

Quizzed on whether he is the father, which could lead to a long jail sentence, her stepdad Eremin said: "No, absolutely not. I would not have come here if I had anything to do with the pregnancy of my step-daughter."

He told the audience: "I am ready to undertake a DNA test and to prove that I am not the father of this child.

"I am afraid of nothing. I don't want to live when people are pointing their figures at me, at my wife. I never had any relations with (her), I could not even think about it."

East2west News
Her stepdad, pictured, has strenuously denied the accusations
The girl's 31-year-old mother Anna Luchishin - who has six children - has been blamed for putting her vulnerable daughter through the trial by TV amid suspicion she is getting paid for exposing her family's problems.

She is now helping her raise the child, who was born weighing 5lbs 5oz by Caesarean on 17 September, but on screen was seen encouraging her daughter to answer intimate questions when the girl plainly did not want to.

East2west News
Neighbour Andriy was mistakenly accused of fathering the girl's child and could yet face a criminal probe

East2west News
Her brother Volodya Luchishin said he knew who the prime suspect was

East2west News
Half brother Viktor Dimiyon said he was not guilty and has no idea who the father of her child is
While police are now taking an interest in the revelations - which include prima facie evidence of crime - they have not sought to halt the show to protect the underage girl, and this week will see the third episode on the saga in which the family member who fathered the child is due to be named based on the DNA tests.

Presenter Andrey Danilevich, from Inter TV, claimed he was simply seeking to uncover the truth.

"The girl, who got pregnant at the age of 11, is in any case is the victim of adult irresponsibility and manipulations," he said.

"Now almost all the men in Borislav town who visited the Luchishin family are under suspicion, including the girl's stepfather and brothers.

She needs a skilled professional counsellor not a lurid TV interviewer plunging to the lowest depths

Psychologist Vlada Berezyanskaya
"We all know how cruel the people's tongues can be. It is important to find out who is the father of (the girl's) child in order to stop the speculation."

Lviv regional police say a criminal investigation has been opened relating to underage sex.

Police say they have ordered separate DNA tests over the paternity and point out that the neighbour can face prosecution over his admission of sex with the girl when she was 11.

Another critic said the questioning of Tanya was "like the Gestapo".

Inna Agalieva said: "This show is beyond all limits - to drag such a child to the TV show and make her undergo all these traumas in public. You are jackals, not human beings.

"This child needs a psychological rehabilitation and protection from rapists. The father of her child and who raped her must be established by police."

MOST READ IN NEWS