• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sahara Tan, 19, cycle to school

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Sithclone
as flat as the sahara desert
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oso nt as hot! ...

Hope it doesn't mean she's as dry as the desert

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wife No kids? Maybe I like to fuck pimples for balls with enlarged clitoris that you call a lancheow, lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com fame. Taunt all you want....I love your tight arse my little boy!:biggrin:

of course you have no wife no kids n no job.

even if u have a wife, she'd be abused badly by you

and if you have kids, they'd be cursing colorfully like you.

coz thats all u r capable of :smile: n dont b so angry k..

just accept the truth that u r an abusive and foul mouth moron whose only contribution here in this forum is nothing but hatred. :smile: