• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sahara Tan, 19, cycle to school

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SPTFIT102.jpg

Sara Tan, 19
Student

Height: 1.73m Weight: 60kg
Exercise regimen: I sail three times a week and go to the gym twice a week. I do weight training as well as core stability exercises. I cycle to school, the gym and the sailing centre as it's a good form of cardiovascular training.
Diet: My breakfast consists of cereal and milk. My school lunch comprises of rice, meat and vegetables. I usually take dinner at home. I have small snacks in between meals, such as apples and muesli bars. Occasionally, I indulge in ice cream and cakes. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you born with an enlarged clitoris and still call yourself lancheowman...shame shame:p:p:p

hehe.. shameful?? (only coz im exchanging words with a moron)

how many times have you been kicked out from this site? sad case! still coming back for more?

obviously you dont have a wife or kids or even a job. u spend your time here displaying your special linguistic skill..

hmmm, must have been brought up in a special school for the less fortunate.