• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S$5000/mth Dish Washer Job But No Taker!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro & Sis

My company runs sushi restaurants and is offering dishwasher job at S$5000 per month.

We don't understand why such a simple job with such high pay but still no taker.

By the way, our job scope and terms & conditions as follow:

1) Main job scope - dish washing

2) Other job scope - clean toilet, wash staff's clothing, clean kitchen, clean office, and any other tasks assigned by superiors (and we really mean ANY TASK, including but not limited to cleaning superior's house, washing superior's car, etc.)

3) Work week - 6 days a week

4) Work hours - 10:30am to 10:30pm (4 hours overtime everyday)

5) Penalties - Deduct $100 for every minute late for work, deduct $500 for every mc taken, deduct $500 for urgent leave

6) Free meals provided - 1 piece of sushi of your choice and 1 cup of plain water for every 12 hours shift

My boss asking how come we are paying more than another sushi chain, they paying only $3000, but we are paying $5000, but still no takers.

My boss feels like going to the newspapers, (just like the boss of another sushi chain) and brag to the whole world that we are paying $5000 for dishwasher but still can't find workers.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Servicing the young/pretty wattress not included in job scope ? Geesh, I won't consider job unless you add it into job scope.

M

Mdm Tang

why use the word "Dishwasher"

when so many other tasks involved ?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a joke lah, the benefits are slavery... MC cost SGD 500, URGENT LEAVE SGD 500, knowing Singaporeans will take MC and Urgent Leave, sure job lose money one.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing Sickapourean will take entitlement 14 day MC this "Dishwasher " will lose $7000.00/yr
from his/her salary, eating one pc sushi and a drink, poor dishwasher will lose 5kg/month
in one year he/she will be a Living walking Skeleton!!! reminds me of the Japanese 2nd World war
victim!!!

So you think your boss is a Superior Shark in boss??? want to swallow its prey whole???

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Boss is worst than an animal with no humanitarian ground. Where on earth does any human beings don't fall sick who deserves MC to rest and without urgent matter to attend to? This burger should be hanged on a lamp post in the middle of road and throw stone at him.