• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RWS - Which Slot to Play?

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Island Delight top prize MUST release at 50k, it's 43.1k this morning 9AM. I seldom see Island JP releases at 49k, it usually "drops" when it reaches 45k / 47k / 48k
So grab a seat and stand a chance out of 28.
For Aristocrat progressive prizes, you do not need to max bet to win the JP.
I have seen with my own eyes, machine 001 2Can (won 5times top JP), 101 5Koi ( 4times ) I won once 47k from this machine and machine 905 5Koi (20k me won), machine 805 FK (48k).
Noticed something ? These machines are located at the CORNER. :wink:

i left island delight today...it was already 46.6k...damn stubborn....

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life of luxury so many pests. 30credit wanna to get 25k diamond...kannina..go fuck a spider ah...so many professionals tangchiak too...kanina...fat aunty everyday there ah...

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
RWS SLOTS much more friendly than MBS SLOTS.
This is a fact confirmed by many players.
Also, MBS friends working there also say so and say that they have tightened it to bare 90% so as to maximise profits. RWS STILL operate at 92% and in some cases like LuX, gold Rush and island delight, it can be as high as 96% at different times of the day or week.

so beware when u play at MBS, its a fact that americans wants to make fast bucks!

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes one got to be in the right place n right time to win at slots :biggrin:

yes agree...but the chances in the right place is also important...mbs has limited chances while rws has more...
the fafafa in mbs links too many machines, easily more than 60! compare that with rws.

rws island delight and gold rush...mbs bo.

lux in rws pays out easily 20 over times diamond min 25k a month...mbs lux is dead.

even the quickhits is better at rws.

mbs is a sure place to lose your money if u want to kill yourself faster...

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LUX DIAMONE DROP again early this morning! almost 26 k.... told u the LUX MACHINES are best in RWS,

Congrats to you! and good luck.
I am not suppose to give negative comment about LUX since I don't like the games.
But think again bro killborat, 26k-28k every 2-3days and 2nd progressive prizes at average 3.5k everyday and mini prizes a few hundred every hour.
how much do they need to collect from the players each day/hour? and there are only 13 machines, one always out of order, do a calculation.

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to you! and good luck.
I am not suppose to give negative comment about LUX since I don't like the games.
But think again bro killborat, 26k-28k every 2-3days and 2nd progressive prizes at average 3.5k everyday and mini prizes a few hundred every hour.
how much do they need to collect from the players each day/hour? and there are only 13 machines, one always out of order, do a calculation.

bro kia u are wrong.
yes, there are many 240 credits player but they are not always the ones who get the >$25k diamond.
there are many others who gets it, usually between 60 to 90 credits. u will be surprised!
the 240 credits jokers are the ones who churned but the smaller player are usually the one who gets it.
from what i see, 240c players and others getting diamond is 50% each?

Kia0042

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro kia u are wrong.
yes, there are many 240 credits player but they are not always the ones who get the >$25k diamond.
there are many others who gets it, usually between 60 to 90 credits. u will be surprised!
the 240 credits jokers are the ones who churned but the smaller player are usually the one who gets it.
from what i see, 240c players and others getting diamond is 50% each?

240 are "donators", 60-90 are "beneficiary". I am not surprise 240 "donator" are once a 60-90 player who won the JP.
I may be wrong for not playing at LUX, good to you coz you have 1 challanger lesser :biggrin:
Frankly, WMS games are not for me and i don't like the atmosphere where there are mixture of urine and air fresher smell all the time.