• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russian looking guy reading 9pm news on channelnewsasia.

tanny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I was watching Russian news channel when a guy who resembles very much like Vladimir Putin reading the 9pm news on channelnewasia. Are we really so short of local talents? Mediacorp should try to employ local newsreader for such prime time news bulletin.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought I was watching Russian news channel when a guy who resembles very much like Vladimir Putin reading the 9pm news on channelnewasia. Are we really so short of local talents? Mediacorp should try to employ local newsreader for such prime time news bulletin.
The locals will no longer lie for North Korean Leaders Lee/

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CNA is perfect for PAP..........multi-racial station mah..........all the better to get S'poreans used to having foreigners here than being on tv.......

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this_is_sparta.jpg

THIS IS SINGAPORE!