• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour: HP massive head chopping?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Rumour: HP massive head chopping?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:11 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13657.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Anyone heard about this? Is this in SG or Global?
Heard from the graphvine ... 20%
Is it true?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with the down turn getting worse, it shuld be

They will get the SPUR, to re-train from Managers, Executives to door persons)jaga), security personnels( security guards), waste disposal management ( toliet cleaners, rubbish collectors),landscape technicians ( gardeners) etc.. at the upcoming IR's....

and compete with the other Nationalities for the jobs, & become slave workers to FT's from Philippines, India, etc who will be their boss, living in a country that originally belong to them.

A first world class citizen...indeed!:o

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what, cut personnel for what....

HP must have not heard about SPURs and Job Credit Schemes and tri-orgy co-operation and "green shoots" showing,,,,,,, they must move their HQ, production and R & D to Singapore to learn and benefit from the multi-million dollar salaried CB F888ing ministers,,,,,,

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Rumour: HP massive head chopping?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:11 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13657.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Anyone heard about this? Is this in SG or Global?
Heard from the graphvine ... 20%
Is it true?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Already in motion in the quiet for quite a while! Customer Service now sucks as all my calls are re-routed to call centre in India! My problems do not get solved and it is impossible contact the folks in Alexandra complex - any call I make goes to India whether I like it or not. Direct line numbers are seldom answered and staff seems to be either on MC or on Leave.

Think twice if you wanted to buy HP devoid of good customer service!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already in motion in the quiet for quite a while! Customer Service now sucks as all my calls are re-routed to call centre in India! My problems do not get solved and it is impossible contact the folks in Alexandra complex - any call I make goes to India whether I like it or not. Direct line numbers are seldom answered and staff seems to be either on MC or on Leave.

Think twice if you wanted to buy HP devoid of good customer service!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Certainly a good reason to avoid HP products. :smile: