• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude immigration officer shouted at visitor

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Singaporean is not chinese, it is racist towards Chinese Chinks. If the Singaporean is a Chink! no problem. Ask the resident Chinks! "Jah_Rastafar" and " Imperial Arms " about this.

And you are a smelly unwashed arsehole keling prostitute in Little India issit? knnbccb!

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about crudeness and rude behaviour.

Wait till you go to KOREA and you will understand what a rude, coarse country really looks like!

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
hav u ppl travel to US, Aust?? those officer dun give a damm about u!!! no greetin of goot morn, goot afternoon sir. u stare at them they shouted back at u, wat u wan???

Not really leh. Some officers at Aussie thou were not super friendly but they did smile & greeted us... =)

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I certainly agree with you as regards "color of skin". For hundreds of years the whites have colonised many countries and "stolen" billions of dollars worth of our raw materials, etc. The docile folks of these countries concerned lived with it by tolerating it. Isn't it enough? Why must we and our leaders continue to accord the ang mors the highest respect. It should not be forgotten that Asian civilisations were flourishing when the ang-mors were still leading barbaric lives. The only Asian nation that brought these ang-mor colonial masters on their knees was Japan. Today, the Japanese are the most respected among all other Asian nations for their intellect and skills.
Inspite of all ridicule at the hands of the white masters, who have called "coloured people" by various derogatory terms, names associated with our looks, eyes, etc., our people still have a high regard for the whites. Look at India as a good example, where independence was fought in a non-violent manner and where everything associated with the colonial masters had been changed. Bombay to Mumbai, Madras to Chennai, Trivandrum to Thiruvanthapuram, Cochin to Kochi and many more. Still, it is a habit for Indians to speak in English (although frankly I can't understand what the hell they are talking). They push prams like what their British Raj officers and wives used to do, play cricket, and migrate to Australia, USA, Canada, NZ, etc. Ang mor nations....
Go to a crowded railway booth in India. Jump the queue by walking straight to the person behind the booth and speak in an authoritative manner in English. You will immediately get a reply, "Yes Sarrr" and even tickets for the train concerned. Such is their fear of English speakers!
Look at the way our Singapore Girls treat the ang mors and their fellow travellers on our national carrier! I have personally seen a SQ flight attendent personally changing the pampers of a white baby, while an Asian women was at the same time struggling to do the same for her own baby, all by herself. This is our own country's flag carrier. I repeat, it carry our national flag. Then, why are we treated differently? However, these is not the case with MAS and Thai flights. I have flown in these flights many times and have seen the attendents welcoming and bowing to everyone, respectively. Charity begins at home.
Why is it that there is no way an Asian can shed these belief that the ang-mor is indeed a more superior race created by GOD to govern the whole world and the Universe and beyond. Visit any mall and see the difference in treatment accorded to ang-mor and local shoppers. More often than not, the sales staff would tend to smile the former and "urrrrggghhh" at the sight of the latter. Our locals are all proudly using ang-mor names whereas I have yet to come across an ang-mor using Asian names. Why ahhhh?

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OOOh, little smelly keling boy almost in tears already!:o Next time, check for people's post history before taking your little dick out. Understand? Okay, go read your shame in the link..:biggrin::p:smile:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21533
My dear friend, please do not use derogatory terms against anyone.
Firstly, the colour of our blood is the same. Who is our very own loved one and who a stranger? Remember, the one you despise may be the one who will donate his or her blood to you.
Secondly, you won't know that there will dawn a day, when your own brother, sister, son or daughter may fall in love with a person of the same race you so unfairly despise and condemns. Life is full of uncertainties. Be prepared for such an eventuality. It would only then that you will learn to co-exists. Fear retribution.