• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP has gained positive reputation.

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tdy.sg/Td47J6 - A day after Reform Party chief Kenneth Jeyaretnam failed to show up for a residents' feedback session due to flu, the Punggol East candidate started meeting residents at an LRT station at 7.30am. He says he has no health problem and would continue walking the ground. adding that residents have been generally positive to his campaigning efforts thus far.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reform Party KJ's poster is right at the bottom of streetlight pole touching the grass. I saw a dog peeing on his face. Could not snap off a shot as only PAP dogs will repeat the act if ordered!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reform Party KJ's poster is right at the bottom of streetlight pole touching the grass. I saw a dog peeing on his face. Could not snap off a shot as only PAP dogs will repeat the act if ordered!

That dog's name is Kinana right?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't know leh....I did call out after it..."Cass baby! Cass baby!" But the bitch no hiew me!

Don't think it's a bitch, last time I saw was gay dog doing this with another PAP dog

HappyGays.jpg

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tdy.sg/Td47J6 - A day after Reform Party chief Kenneth Jeyaretnam failed to show up for a residents' feedback session due to flu, the Punggol East candidate started meeting residents at an LRT station at 7.30am. He says he has no health problem and would continue walking the ground. adding that residents have been generally positive to his campaigning efforts thus far.

That is Kenneth's own opinion (that the residents are positive).

We will know just how positive they are after Polling Day.

I do not believe he has a chance of retaining his deposit.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth blew his chance and it will take a massive effort to get back to where he was prior to GE 2011.

He should have done more to keep hold of talented members like Nicole Seah, Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss and the scholar couple (Tony and Hazel).