• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP got chiobu fan

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3FF87D6A-D8A7-4773-B67C-36B86D8D0AFE-992-00000113099E08E6.jpg

I'm joining Reform Party :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can get her to contact me? I will help her check if she is better than prostitutes or not. If not, I can give her some pointers how to improve.:biggrin:

isn't that geylang checker author, the shape of face look similar

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can get her to contact me? I will help her check if she is better than prostitutes or not. If not, I can give her some pointers how to improve.:biggrin:

no idea, just by looking at the photo on paper, i immediately recall the similarity of her face. Does anyone here agree with my view? I do not know them.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be blind. Geylang Checker does not have RP supporter's collar bones.

The width of the shoulders are also different.

width of shoulder exactly the same. the lens and perspective is different, and on the latter photo, she is not the same pose.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LordElrond thinks she looks like some TCS actress, the one who had affair with Chen Zi Chai whatever her name