• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Room rental problem

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too calculative. Just 5 days extra tell them FOC. Utility how much will be extra for 5 day?
If they are good tenant them give it as FOC.
If they are bad tenant u asking them to pay later argue this and that better tell them FOC and move out that all.
To have land lord like u is also a nightmare.

Yes I agree with u if good fine FOC but they are not. As for the utility bill they have been wasting water and electricity like nobody's business eversince they knew that they are going back home. As a landlord I usually have no prob with my past tenants for the last 5 yrs or so only this current 1 that is giving me the headache. Want this, want that, in the middle of the nite bring home guest and disturbe the neighbours and last 3 months I think they knew that they were leaving my utility bill shotup by 300%.