• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ronaldo off to RM

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is was there that David Beckham became the movie star he always wanted to be

And Arjen Robben virtually disappeared

Fuckin sinkhole of a club

I still think Barcelona will win the league the next season, they are a better balanced team and have a rather strong defence. Messi is also hard to stop. Their main players have been playing there for 3-4 years already and the team dynamics is great. Real Madrid get so many superstars but many of them flopped like Beckham, Morientes and L Ronaldo. Real Madrid used to be a feared team in the past before 2004 but I think they only won 2 league title for the past 5 years and didn't get past the last 8 of the champions league since 2003. They have a collection of brilliant players but lack the team dynamics as these superstars have rather different playing styles and can overshadow each other.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think Man U have to sell CR in order not to unbalance the rest of the team. Somehow, I feel the rest of the team-mates are DL with Ronaldo - bcos he hogs all the limelight.

But one thing though, i feel at 24, he has more to develop - the rest of the big names that Man U have sold previously were at their peak or past their peaks - David Beckham, RVN, Jaap Stam etc. but CR will be the first one...I will miss his freekicks - after DB, no one in the Man U team can take good frekicks.

I hope Fergie can move quickly to sign Ribery, Benzema. Forget Valencia, I don't think he is good enough.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think Barcelona will win the league the next season, they are a better balanced team and have a rather strong defence. Messi is also hard to stop. Their main players have been playing there for 3-4 years already and the team dynamics is great. Real Madrid get so many superstars but many of them flopped like Beckham, Morientes and L Ronaldo. Real Madrid used to be a feared team in the past before 2004 but I think they only won 2 league title for the past 5 years and didn't get past the last 8 of the champions league since 2003. They have a collection of brilliant players but lack the team dynamics as these superstars have rather different playing styles and can overshadow each other.

I agree. Real Madrid is just a circus. It is a place where mid/late career superstars go to milk their fame.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers!

Good for MU, as that airhead is greedy, extremely selfish and playing all the time for himself only.

Now, without Rooney, Tevez, Park and all the workhorses around him, I doubt he is going soar in Real Madrid.:rolleyes:

Real do have kaka though. I envisage that Kaka will be the top assist to Ronaldo in getting the goals. Plus Ronaldo will play better in Spain as the Spanish emphasize a lot on flair, slick passing & fast flowing football & less brute strength.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still think Barcelona will win the league the next season, they are a better balanced team......

I agree with you, even Real now got Kaka and that peacock, they need time to gel. Real backlines are aweful except Pepe, Sergio Ramos is overated :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: