• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rolex with orange alligator strap kym? GPGT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually a nice person. Very religious and respectful of people, especially women. Peace loving too. Isn't it obvious? :biggrin:
Ccb Malaysians call insulting people poor as nice. Not to mention insulting woman as slut whore mistress.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb Malaysians call insulting people poor as nice. Not to mention insulting woman as slut whore mistress.
Yes, I did say poor people are nice. In fact, I find them nice and respectful. And I do not insult women, including you! It was you who called yourself slut whore mistress. That's how we all picked it up. From you, my dear! :inlove:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb Malaysians this must be called smart to you just like steal slander and harrass.
Clarification.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I did say poor people are nice. In fact, I find them nice and respectful. And I do not insult women, including you! It was you who called yourself slut whore mistress. That's how we all picked it up. From you, my dear! :inlove:
Ccb Malaysian son of whore you insulted me poor and you insulted me slut whore mistress. I picked it up from your ccb Malaysians hovering around me insinuating insults using my info.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian son of whore you insulted me poor and you insulted me slut whore mistress. I picked it up from your ccb Malaysians hovering around me insinuating insults using my info.
Ccb Malaysians are so pretentious and call me pretending to be virgin when they are pretending to be innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians you can pretend but your digital track until India Iran already exposed your ccb crimes on me!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
OK OK, you are rich. Happy now? Also it was you who called yourself slut whore mistress. So, I am not able to take that back. You need to take it back from yourself. Honestly!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK OK, you are rich. Happy now? Also it was you who called yourself slut whore mistress. So, I am not able to take that back. You need to take it back from yourself. Honestly!
Insult people poor now say ok ok you are rich tsk tsk really ccb Malaysian condescending behavior. Once again slut whore mistress is you ccb Malaysians slandering me in Living in Jb forum in 2013. It’s a FACT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, this one I don't understand. Digital track, India, Iran etc I have no idea what's that all about.
So pretentious you don’t know of your own filthy crimes on me. Ahmeng also know Saudi Arabia also have and you can act you don’t know. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.