• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rolex with orange alligator strap kym? GPGT

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/ydytnqk7

PuR82Mz.png

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
only cheap brand like omega n tax hoya will use silly orange rubberband on their watches

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leather straps in sg can emit bahu due to hot humid climate as sweat moistens leather and turns it into stinky kambing soft jerky. everytime i wear leather straps in sg i sniff it to get high. that bahu can turn one on. :eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sometimes I don't understand why crocodiles skin watch straps are not waterproof when the animal is aquatic. Another one of life's great mysteries :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently saving up for a Seiko that looks like this. I am a man of very little means.

What’s the use of acting humble on one hand but insult people poor on the other hand? That’s how pretentious you ccb Malaysians are. No wonder others must be also pretending according to you ccb Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb world like to believe ccb lies from ccb Malaysians that pretend to be nice on other hand but viciously attack on the other. Ccb world don’t like to believe the facts from straight talkers that don’t believe in collusion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb world like evil and pretentious people that act humble on one hand while insulting people poor on the other.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What’s the use of acting humble on one hand but insult people poor on the other hand? That’s how pretentious you ccb Malaysians are. No wonder others must be also pretending according to you ccb Malaysians.
People talking about watches, why you come and ka chao? Come here and blah blah blah only. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People talking about watches, why you come and ka chao? Come here and blah blah blah only. :biggrin:
You can come and harass me with sex talk in every thread but i can’t even come and talk facts in one thread. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can come and harass me with sex talk in every thread but i can’t even come and talk facts in one thread. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.
Ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dog harass me everyday with sex talk and then call me guilty conscience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb world indeed when the ccb people are allowed to thrive with their ccb lies while the straight talker is cast aspersions as mad by ccb people for exposing the filthy crimes done by ccb Malaysians!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb world indeed when the ccb people are allowed to thrive with their ccb lies while the straight talkers are cast aspersions as mad for exposing their filthy crimes!
hey hey, chill. Cool down. Don't kee siow at such early hours. Not good for you hor. Relax, calm down. :thumbsup: