• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robberies in Malaysia

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm impressed at the first video - the smash and grab. It is faster than i expect, only one second. I wonder how many hundred times of training you need to reach that level of skill? I know of cases they could do that in bright daylight in front of security guards because they are too fast to be caught.

The rests are pretty common.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah! malaysia is not as unsafe as what the media is potraying. do they mean that spore have no rape and robbery? i find that malaysians are simpler and happier. if you have travel to many countries before, i think malaysia is just as good. cheaper and easy lifestyle...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two robbers,one had a parang right on my neck..one wrong move and my head will come rolling off my neck will my precious blood wasting away in mudland.

Nevermind lah, if the robbers want money just give it to them. They know Singaporeans very rich - can buy bungalows and big landed properties with Nepalese security guards. They know PAP gahment very good - you can get jobs easily and earn what you lost in double quick time. Malaysia Truly Asia - selamat datang you!

I am going again for their beggar chickens, BBQ stingray and sambal belachan crabs in Taman Sentosa!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah! malaysia is not as unsafe as what the media is potraying. do they mean that spore have no rape and robbery? i find that malaysians are simpler and happier. if you have travel to many countries before, i think malaysia is just as good. cheaper and easy lifestyle...

My MY colleagues tells me it's crazy to walk in KL alone at night. They themselves have been victim. As for Johor. I have a MY friend who work in SG and lives in Johor. She no longer dares to go out the house to jog coz of hight crime rate. If the locals are telling me these stories, I'm more incline to believe there's some truth to it

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
My MY colleagues tells me it's crazy to walk in KL alone at night. They themselves have been victim. As for Johor. I have a MY friend who work in SG and lives in Johor. She no longer dares to go out the house to jog coz of hight crime rate. If the locals are telling me these stories, I'm more incline to believe there's some truth to it

The locals - especially those living in Johore - are not happy with Singaporeans flooding the state. They blame Singaporeans for jacking up the prices and cost of living. Johor Baru's cost of essentials is higher than in the capital KL.

It's ok for Malaysians who work in Singapore and getting Singapore pay but live in Malaysia. But it's not ok for Malaysians who work in Malaysia with Malaysian pay and maintain a Singapore's cost of living. These people are going to resent the Singaporeans living there - unless you are the property developers, the restaurant or mall owners. The locals resent their government as much as Singaporeans blaming the government for not doing enough to curb high cost of living.

My Malaysian relatives receive angpow in dollars while they give back in Malaysian ringgit!

Where race is concerned, even the local Chinese prefer the local Bumis than Singaporean Chinese. And the Bumis shun the Singaporean Malay for behaving like ATAS! The Indians? No problem - they go where the wind blows.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes yes of course! Sinkapore is the safest. With ftrashs soon to outnumber the locals, crime rate has shoot through the roof. Because of blackout from the state controlled media, not every news will be reported until a stomper reports it. It is also the PAP IB duty to instill fear into singaporeans from migrating, in this case malaysia. No wonder that smelly keling banova888 gave infractions to wuqi256 the TS of "Living In JB" thread. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China hawker couple attacked 3 patrons for taking extra ikan bilis

china_hawker_couple_attacked_3_patrons_for_taking_more-thumbnail.jpg

It all started when STOMPer Julia took a portion of anchovies from a container that was placed outside a hawker stall in Clementi. Before they knew it, the China hawker couple started punching and hitting her family of three.

Said Julia of what happened (Apr 14):

"A China hawker couple at Food Loft Block 431 Clementi Ave 3 assaulted my family of three all because of some anchovies. This happened around 1pm yesterday.

"One of my photos clearly shows a small table with a container of fried onions and another container of anchovies beside some trays outside the stall. After paying for the noodles, I took a small saucer and placed some anchovies onto it.

"The lady owner started to raise her voice at me saying, 'You Singaporeans who are paying so little money want to have so much of everything'.

"She kept on mumbling and complaining to the crowd and passers-by about me getting the little extra anchovies.

"My point is if they didn't want to give the anchovies away, they should have kept the items inside and out of sight. My husband then took pictures of this woman grumbling and of the noodles. The woman complained to her husband and he came after us and assaulted all three of us.

"We had to run for our dear life and they continued to chase us, kicking and banging on our locked car. The woman even stood in front of our car to stop us from driving away while her husband kicked and slammed the car from behind.

"We rushed to SGH to see the doctor for my back and head injury sustained from a fall while trying to stop my husband from hitting them. Both of his eyes were swollen and my poor son got a blue-black under his right eye. The medical bill was S$180.00 and all because of some extra anchovies. We also made a police report later at night."

fight1jpg1302750662051-data.jpg

fight8jpg1302750671300-data.jpg

fight10jpg1302750663098-data.jpg

fight5jpg1302750667551-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Julia's husband, they decided to snap photos of the food and the stall as they wanted to make a report to NEA as the food did not seem clean.

At this point, the China man came out and shouted, 'Why you taking picture?' He later started shoving Julia's husband around with his body and his own camera, telling him to 'sit down and be photographed'.

In the middle of this, Julia's husband went to ask the China woman why she 'made the matter so big'. He held up the plastic container of anchovies, which she slammed down onto the table.

This sparked off the assault, with the China couple punching Julia's family, including her 14-year-old son who tried to defend his father. The China man also used an object to hit the STOMPer's husband on his head.

Julia's husband said he tried to defend himself from the man's punches, but his wife and even the coffeeshop owner prevented him from doing anything.

The China couple is apparently known for their bad temper, the coffeeshop owner told him.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You kena robbed in mudland is a one time event.

You kena robbed in sinkiland is a everyday event.

So you want to kena robbed by robbers or MIW ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You kena robbed in mudland is a one time event.

You kena robbed in sinkiland is a everyday event.

So you want to kena robbed by robbers or MIW ?

MIW rob u of your money. Matlaysians rob u of your money + life. Pick one!