• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robberies in Malaysia

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8mbLLHxr0ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WX8iBVGcIns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gW_UjthpTjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3FM7NDciq0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aJ66fLJNjhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h6mFhbvT7cE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, so scary in Malaysia, especially for ladies, cannot even carry a hand bag in public.

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin, a malaysian, 8 months pregnant got kicked till miscarriage in a petrol station in Malaysia.

This is malaysia if we are talking about crime rate. This is how vicious their robbers are. So you can stay in your house and feel safe and that is provided you don't ever come out and go elsewhere.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
That "moving to JB thread" is still well, alive and kicking, so... how?

That thread talks about living in gated community to avoid some of the incident like these. You'll technically be living in a bubble, only going to well established places etc to avoid robberies like these.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
That thread talks about living in gated community to avoid some of the incident like these. You'll technically be living in a bubble, only going to well established places etc to avoid robberies like these.

People who move to Malaysia knows about the vicious crime rate and have weigh their own pros and cons. They felt the pros outweighs the cons if not they wouldn't have moved there.

This is up to individual to decide what they want to have in life. But what I can tell everyone is this, humans always have this mentality thinking that such things do not and will not happen to them if they take precautions. But they failed to realise its not about taking precautions but the high probability which can happen even if you take precautions.

It has never happen to you doesn't mean it will never happen to you. Sometimes 1 incident can change a person's whole life and safety for family should always be of the utmost concern. Not about how much savings and money we can make from all forms of investments.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who move to Malaysia knows about the vicious crime rate and have weigh their own pros and cons. They felt the pros outweighs the cons if not they wouldn't have moved there.

This is up to individual to decide what they want to have in life. But what I can tell everyone is this, humans always have this mentality thinking that such things do not and will not happen to them if they take precautions. But they failed to realise its not about taking precautions but the high probability which can happen even if you take precautions.

It has never happen to you doesn't mean it will never happen to you. Sometimes 1 incident can change a person's whole life and safety for family should always be of the utmost concern. Not about how much savings and money we can make from all forms of investments.

Indeed, shit will happen anywhere, including in Singapore as well. I'm sure some parts of Singapore is just as dangerous.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin, a malaysian, 8 months pregnant got kicked till miscarriage in a petrol station in Malaysia.

This is malaysia if we are talking about crime rate. This is how vicious their robbers are. So you can stay in your house and feel safe and that is provided you don't ever come out and go elsewhere.

Hello Malaysian

Why are you here?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, shit will happen anywhere, including in Singapore as well. I'm sure some parts of Singapore is just as dangerous.

One has to decide which lane they want to go to.

Lane A: Crime rate happen at 1:100
Lane B: Crime rate happen at 1:1000

Most would choose Lane B because of the lower probability. Low crime doesn't mean no crime. But we have the choice to avoid places with high crime rates.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still wants to move to Malaysia?

Papsmearer the fucking loser will fuck u and say u balless. He will rather have a BIG CHEAP house, than avoid getting his daughers or wife from getting raped or robbed or murdered in crime hub JB.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Malaysian

Why are you here?

1f7gyg.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Living in a gated community gives u a false sense of security. Do you know that even cops themselves are criminals in Matland?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw Malaysia are not for ball-less people (including ugly, smelly SamuelShitSkin) afraid to take the acid test.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw Malaysia are not for ball-less people (including ugly, smelly SamuelShitSkin) afraid to take the acid test.

I agree. Matland is suitable for losers who can't afford big houses in Sinkapore, and choose to compromise on their family's safety to get a bigger house in JB. Really takes some balls! And a lack of brains.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Two robbers,one had a parang right on my neck..one wrong move and my head will come rolling off my neck will my precious blood wasting away in mudland.