• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rob & Murdered own mom without regret, travel and enjoy with GF!

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 30 years old bastard killed own mother and used her credit card to bring girl friend to travel and enjoy. Took big smiling vacation photos with girl friend. Mata saw it also Tak Boleh Tahan!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090609/17/1kxlr.html

弒母逆子沒掉一滴淚 偕女友笑遊墾丁
NOWnews 更新日期:"2009/06/09 10:36" 社會中心/綜合報導

因為向母親要錢不成,動手把母親勒斃的桃園30歲男子汪耀庭,行兇後不但盜刷母親信用卡,買了2萬多元的iPhone手機送女友,還開車載女友到墾丁遊玩,路上更若無其事拍下滿臉笑容的照片。8日上午被捕,警方從查扣照片中發現,弒母後汪耀庭的心情似乎沒有受到任何影響,還和女友開心出遊,冷血行徑令人髮指。

一張張滿臉笑容的出遊照,看得出弒母嫌犯汪耀庭的心情似乎非常好,和女友與女友姊姊、姊夫開兩輛車南下墾丁遊玩,不但騎腳踏車到社頂公園踏青,傍晚還到墾丁大街閒逛、吃飯,沿途還用盜刷母親信用卡所購買的相機拍照。直到警方找上他們所投宿的墾丁旅店,應門的汪耀庭開口第一句話就是「母親是我勒死的。」

今年才30歲的汪耀庭因為一車數賣被告詐欺,母親李秀琴幫他處理遭拒,打了他一巴掌,汪一怒之下就將母親勒死。身為家中獨子的汪耀庭,勒死母親後還擔心在大陸經商的父親打電話找母親聊天,會因為找不到人而東窗事發,還曾主動打電話給父親,佯稱母親很好;直到6日汪父因妻子兩天未接電話覺得不對勁,才委請教友到家查看讓命案曝光。

從事車輛買賣的汪耀庭表示,自己原本和母親同住,4月間因一車數賣被控詐欺,激怒母親把他逐出家門,直到4日晚間母親的態度才稍稍軟化讓他回家,沒想到當晚母子又為他和車行間的賠償問題起口角。母親一氣之下打了他一巴掌,自己才一時情緒失控,掐住媽媽的脖子直到倒地,再順手拿電腦電源線,往母親的頸部纏繞勒緊,直到流鼻血、臉色發青才放手。

警訊時,汪耀庭供稱當時並不知道母親已經斷氣,當晚6點離開家時,感覺媽媽好像還在喘氣,沒想到晚上九點回家時,就發現母親全身冰冷沒有生命跡象。警方8日偵訊後,將汪耀庭依殺人、偽造文書等罪嫌移送法辦;檢察官晚間則以汪耀庭弒母惡行,天地難容為由,向法官聲押獲准。

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
What type of son is this?

Beast? 禽兽?

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090609/4/1kwzr.html

逆子冷血弒母 開心泡妹出遊

中時 更新日期:"2009/06/09 03:43" 楊宗灝/桃園報導

桃園男子汪耀庭五日下午因欠債問題與母親發生口角,在挨了母親一巴掌後,竟徒手掐暈母親,再以電線勒頸直至氣絕;遠在大陸經商的父親,打電話回家無人接聽,請友人查看,才發現妻子氣絕身亡。案發後,凶嫌竟仍從容與女友遠赴屏東出遊,還盜刷生母信用卡購買相機拍照,冷血行徑令人髮指。

桃園警方六日下午接獲報案,指稱有人暴斃在市區一處公寓八樓,警方前往現場查看,發現女死者頸部有嚴重勒痕,研判遭人殺害。

父打電話沒人接 託人查看見屍

警方採證發現,遭殺害的李姓婦人(五十七歲)平時與卅歲的兒子汪耀庭同住,陳屍現場無明顯打鬥跡象,大門三道鎖也都由門外反鎖;調閱公寓電梯監視畫面,發覺當晚只有嫌犯多次進入社區,懷疑汪某涉有重嫌。

報案民眾向警方表示,死者丈夫在大陸經商,五、六日兩天打電話回家都沒人接聽,才委託前往查看是否發生變故,沒想到李婦竟慘遭殺害。

警方訪查得知汪耀庭與台北一名葉姓專櫃小姐交往,兩人前天相約南下屏東出遊。掌握重要線索後,桃園警方七日凌晨循線在墾丁一處旅店內逮捕汪嫌,漏夜押回偵訊。汪耀庭起先矢口否認弒母,直到警方拿出疑似勒斃母親的電腦電源線才坦承犯案。

警方調查,四月間汪嫌將母親名下的轎車「一車三賣」,分向三家中古車行兜售,還收取訂金,事後交不出車子,三家車商憤而對汪嫌提出詐欺告訴。

警赴墾丁旅店逮人 檢聲押獲准

汪嫌供稱,母親對此事一直很不諒解,五日案發當天,母親表示願意出面與對方和解,不過自己認為不需要,兩人為此大起口角。

過程中母親甩了他一巴掌,他一時情緒失控,徒手正面掐住母親脖子倒地,又拿起一旁電腦螢幕電源線緊緊纏繞,直到死者臉色發青才鬆手。

汪嫌弒母後兩度回到凶案現場,拿了母親信用卡及兩萬元現金出門,照計畫與葉姓女友赴墾丁度假。為了購買拍照用相機,還盜刷死者信用卡。

汪父獲悉妻子喪命後兼程回台,得知獨子涉嫌殺害生母,難過得不發一語。警方偵訊依殺人等罪嫌移送,桃園地檢署複訊後聲請羈押獲准。

Last edited:

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Bye Kia strangled own mother with electrical wire until she fell dead bleeding through nose. He then stole her credit card to travel and enjoy vacation with girl friend. He attacked mother while she was trying to help him resolve a fraud crime which he is facing charge for selling a single car to more then one person.

While he travel, his father called home from PRC and no one answer the call. Father returned from PRC, found wife dead and son missing. The Chee Bye Kia still enjoying with stolen credit card with girl friend on holiday. :eek::mad:

KNN CCB fucking bastard! :oIo::oIo:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090608/1/1kw9h.html

勒斃母親後 男子帶女友南下旅遊

中廣 更新日期:"2009/06/08 18:35"

桃園一名三十歲汪姓男子涉嫌和母親發生口角,用電源線活活將母親勒死,事後還帶女朋友前往屏東旅遊,警方今天將汪姓男子逮捕到案。

(李明朝報導)

桃園警方調查,現年30歲的汪姓男子,6月5日當天前去桃園巿經國路母親居住的住處,由於當時死者要求兒子不要賣車,雙方引發口角,汪姓男子失去理智,用手掐住母親脖子,再用一條電源線纏住勒死。

汪姓男子殺死母親後,還跑到台北巿接女朋友前往墾丁旅遊,期間還偷刷死者信用卡,購買iphone手機及數位相機。

汪姓男子的父親目前人在大陸,連續打了三天電話找不到死者,委託友人前往住處一看,才發覺死者陳屍家中,並向警方報案。

桃園警方派員追查,在墾丁一家旅社內找到汪姓男子,押回桃園分局偵辦,對於殺死自己的母親,汪姓男子表示是一時失去理性才失手殺死母親。

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Chee Bye Kia strangled own mother with electrical wire until she fell dead bleeding through nose. He then stole her credit card to travel and enjoy vacation with girl friend. He attacked mother while she was trying to help him resolve a fraud crime which he is facing charge for selling a single car to more then one person.

While he travel, his father called home from PRC and no one answer the call. Father returned from PRC, found wife dead and son missing. The Chee Bye Kia still enjoying with stolen credit card with girl friend on holiday. :eek::mad:

KNN CCB fucking bastard! :oIo::oIo:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090608/1/1kw9h.html

Just to add on,
He pre-empted his dad's calling by calling his dad in China and telling him his mum is fine. It was after his dad called 2 days in a row repeatedly that he got his Church mate to go make a visit that the grisly murder was discovered.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This is really a sad case. I wish the mother will RIP.
The son needs to be ripped into pieces, i would have
thrown him to the lions but they would probably not
want to dirty their claws.

Maybe to the gators as they would eat anything.

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really a sad case. I wish the mother will RIP.
The son needs to be ripped into pieces, i would have
thrown him to the lions but they would probably not
want to dirty their claws.

Maybe to the gators as they would eat anything.

Oh OK! I have a good idea, thanks for reminding me.

Feed this bastard to the 3 white tigers of Mandai zoo, I am will to pay for admission fee to watch him killed and eaten.
:p

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard now then dropped tears, when Buddhist scripts were given to him to pen copy in the prison. He admitted his guilts now and is ready to face the law. Look at the big smile photo! The blurred out face is the girl friend.

:mad:

:oIo: this is devil this is bastard this is not human.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090610/8/1l0a4.html

弒母逆子 入監抄心經才落淚
TVBS 更新日期:"2009/06/10 12:26"

2640691664.jpg

桃園男子汪耀庭冷血殺了親生媽媽,還帶女友出遊,震驚社會!讓人難以想像的是,他從被捕、接受偵訊,到被收押,都沒有掉淚,進入看守所後還倒頭呼呼大睡,一直到戒護人員拿心經讓他閱讀抄寫,他才流下悔恨的淚水。 

親手殺了自己的媽媽,還若無其事帶著女朋友出去玩,冷血的凶嫌,打從昨天深夜被押到地檢署複訊,半個小時的庭訊中,他以點頭搖頭來回答,只有在檢察官問他為何要殺媽媽時,才輕聲回答知道錯了,會接受法律制裁。

隨後,他被裁定收押,進入看守所後也是倒頭呼呼大睡,沒有掉下任何一滴淚,一直到昨天下午,戒護人員拿心經給他閱讀、抄寫,希望藉由宗教的力量感化他,十幾分鐘後,戒護人員透過監視畫面,看到他眼眶泛紅,流下了兩行淚。記者(2009.6.9):「講一下嘛。」凶嫌父親:「…。」

警方說,弒母凶嫌的爸爸,曾在他接受偵訊時問他,「你怎能對你媽下這種毒手呢?」,嫌犯當時還激動地回答說,「是媽媽先打我一巴掌的」,當時,凶嫌爸爸痛心地說,「你知道這一巴掌,她忍了多久嗎?」,凶嫌低頭不語,把爸爸氣得頭也不回地離去。

從被捕、接受偵訊到收押,從小就被慣壞的嫌犯,似乎都還沒有徹底悔悟,直到抄寫心經才掉下涙來,看守所人員說,看得出來他真的知道自己錯了,只是疼愛自己的媽媽,慘死在自己手中,再也回不來了,這悔悟會不會來得太遲呢!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes, i think the 3 white tigers would do. I think sparing the rod really spoils the child. See what the new generation of kids have become just because their parents wholesale adopts the "western" way of thinking and feeling.

I am sorry to say, it might work for some kids but it doesn't work for all. Some kids do need the rotan! When can we wake up from all this fascination from all things ang moh, especially our SPGs. I should take some crap from my Europeans friends and give to these SPGs, maybe they will think its good stuff. I will throw in some "German gas" too.