• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road works: When will the nightmare end?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Road works: When will the nightmare end?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IS THERE a date motorists and public transport users can look forward to for the completion of the MRT/LRT construction works in Farrer Road, Holland Road and Bukit Timah Road?
I remember watching with horror the felling of those large shady trees which used to line Farrer Road. Now, Bukit Timah is a road-users' nightmare.
Once, it was a joy to drive straight through from Queensway to Bukit Timah. Now there are curving sharp turns and bumper-to-bumper traffic both ways.
The Holland Road junction is a corner to avoid, and the line of vehicles turning from Adam Road into Bukit Timah Road tries anyone's patience.
I am resigned to not seeing the end of my car and bus crawls any time soon, but an estimated date of completion would be much appreciated.
Cecilia Mary Yuet (Mdm)