• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RJC Student: Housework is common sense, maid do can liao

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2q9i9tk.jpg

1st of all, she will be suprised how many "A" students can't figure out a simple task like mopping the floor. Secondly, doing housework can be quite sweaty and disgusting. It is not like reading a textbook in an aircon room.

More than ever, I think girls should do NS.

Serpico

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading Li Yi Shi's answer, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Basically it seems, for the youths of today, the future is a constant of today. Conditions of life will never undergo negative changes. I wonder who instilled that kind of confidence in them because I would like to express my condolences.:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically it seems, for the youths of today, the future is a constant of today. Conditions of life will never undergo negative changes. I wonder who instilled that kind of confidence in them because I would like to express my condolences.:wink:

Old man in his ivory tower :confused:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one.

Leave the dirty work to the maids

Helpful2-STm.jpg

LifeStyle's poll may have found that the majority of youths do chores around the house, but don't count 19-year-old Lukas Neo Wei Shen among them.

This Ngee Ann Polytechnic student was unabashed about coming clean and saying that doing the dirty work is a rare occurrence for him.

Lukas says: 'Besides cleaning my own room and getting my own drink, I don't really see a need to do anything else.

'I've never had to learn how to do household chores, either.'

Still, his take is not that surprising, as his family of two parents and five children aged from nine to 22 have two maids to look after their 21/2storey bungalow in Yio Chu Kang.

Lukas' parents are self-employed and run their own business.

The mass communications student adds: 'I only clean my room because I'm afraid that my maids would misplace my things. Other than that, they handle the rest of the chores.'

Lukas' mother, Mrs Helen Neo, 45, does the housework only on weekends herself as she is busy running her business.

'We have had maids to do them for over 15 years already,' says Mrs Neo. 'Besides, I want my children to focus on their schoolwork, projects and jobs.'

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
RJC Student : Housework is common sense, maid do can liao

RJC Student's maid : Homework is common chore, tutor do can liao

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you ask a prince or princess to mop the floor while there are servants and maids? do you ask a general to polish boots and iron uniform?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah, i didn't really read. i only read the first one. Thanks for highlighting it to me.

CB KIa tonychat,

now u even resort to sucking keling dick.:eek:

how low could u get?? much lower i suppose.. not only u disgrace your parents, u also disgrace your ancestors..:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah times haven't changed very much. Long long ago I remember the government had a clean up campaign where schoolchildren had to take part in cleaning exercises at school. Well at a certain school in Barker Road, I gather some students actually brought their maids along to do the cleaning and this was in the late 70s early 80s:rolleyes::biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't think it's important to learn how to do chores because its is common sense. If I have to do them some day, I'm sure I'll know how. In the future, I'll get a maid and I won't make my children do chores, either"

The arrogance, ignorance and lack of empathy on display from this Chinese elite is astounding. A sheltered life no doubt.

How many more like her are out there? Wee Shu Min comes to mind - another Chinese elite. What kind of future society are we building? Are these the future leaders of Singapore? God bless Singapore.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't think it's important to learn how to do chores because its is common sense. If I have to do them some day, I'm sure I'll know how. In the future, I'll get a maid and I won't make my children do chores, either"

The arrogance, ignorance and lack of empathy on display from this Chinese elite is astounding. A sheltered life no doubt.

How many more like her are out there? Wee Shu Min comes to mind - another Chinese elite. What kind of future society are we building? Are these the future leaders of Singapore? God bless Singapore.

the indian and malay elite are no better :mad: