• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rike tat jiak Loti Prata will Laosai or not?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat in this prata shop confirm lao sai
urine.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In my humble opinion, that is certainly not a good way to discharge the waste from your intestines. :thumbsdown:

What you really need is more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber
especially "Insoluble fiber, which does not dissolve in water, is metabolically inert and provides bulking, or it can be fermented in the colon. Bulking fibers absorb water as they move through the digestive system, easing defecation."

And in my opinion, the best sources of insoluble fiber are beans, grains and nuts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber#Plant_sources_of_fiber
not leafy vegetables.
Beans sounds like a good idea. Later I go buy some chick peas and boil to eat.

Soaking the chickpeas I bought .. tomorrow can boil and eat and can pang sai song song :biggrin:

20180706_232617.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20180707_155416_mh1530950896007.jpg

Now can load riao...Haha :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20180707_155416_mh1530950896007.jpg
    20180707_155416_mh1530950896007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
Last edited: