• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rike tat jiak Loti Prata will Laosai or not?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20180706_091241_mh1530840182997.jpg

? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
_

A better option is to drink Yakult.

Take care AhMeng.

_
The problem is I drink too much Yakult .. 1 day 1 and despite eating so much vegetables, I don't get to pangsai as much as I want to. So I better induce one laosai to get rid of rubbish in my tummy.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I better induce one laosai to get rid of rubbish in my tummy.
In my humble opinion, that is certainly not a good way to discharge the waste from your intestines. :thumbsdown:

The problem is I drink too much Yakult .. 1 day 1 and despite eating so much vegetables, I don't get to pangsai as much as I want to.
What you really need is more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber
especially "Insoluble fiber, which does not dissolve in water, is metabolically inert and provides bulking, or it can be fermented in the colon. Bulking fibers absorb water as they move through the digestive system, easing defecation."

And in my opinion, the best sources of insoluble fiber are beans, grains and nuts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber#Plant_sources_of_fiber
not leafy vegetables.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This style of roti looks very Malaysia, Singapore seldom have this with chili
in mudlaysia it's called roti canai, and it cums with sambal sauce on the side. the roti is folded into a cone to look like a bra instead of the sinkie flat chested prata. the difference between canai and prata can also be used to describe jiuhubor vs. sinkie charbor. former with bra and latter is flat.
malaysia-favorite-roti.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In my humble opinion, that is certainly not a good way to discharge the waste from your intestines. :thumbsdown:

What you really need is more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber
especially "Insoluble fiber, which does not dissolve in water, is metabolically inert and provides bulking, or it can be fermented in the colon. Bulking fibers absorb water as they move through the digestive system, easing defecation."

And in my opinion, the best sources of insoluble fiber are beans, grains and nuts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber#Plant_sources_of_fiber
not leafy vegetables.
Beans sounds like a good idea. Later I go buy some chick peas and boil to eat.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK lah Ah meng, since you like my post I will be helpful.

Sometimes you need to increase your potassium and magnesium intake to balance off your sodium intake. The interesting fact is potassium and magnesium are responsible to help your muscles relax while sodium makes your muscles tense. That's why sportsmen eat bananas (potassium) to relief cramps. Also, milk of magnesia is a laxative drink.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OK lah Ah meng, since you like my post I will be helpful.

Sometimes you need to increase your potassium and magnesium intake to balance off your sodium intake. The interesting fact is potassium and magnesium are responsible to help your muscles relax while sodium makes your muscles tense. That's why sportsmen eat bananas (potassium) to relief cramps. Also, milk of magnesia is a laxative drink.
Kumsia Kumsia. Cos after eating the loti prata... Still no effect. :(

Last time (when I was unfit) I consume this amount of chili, sure laosai. Today, still no feel.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
foods rich in potassium: leafy greens
Kumsia Kumsia. Cos after eating the loti parts ... Still no effect. :(

Last time (when I was unfit) I consume this amount of chili, sure laosai. Today, still no feel.
check your sodium intake if you eat out all the time. if you have time, try juicing raw baby spinach and mix with coconut water and drink on the weekends. it's nice and it will make your shit green

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kumsia Kumsia. Cos after eating the loti prata... Still no effect. :(

Go easy on the chili, else your asshole will burn when the sai finally comes out. Take more water or use prune juice. Good luck! :thumbsup::biggrin: