• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Return Our CPF" coward protestor says sorry asked court to give him 1 last chance

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12038959_915612538494755_2359580881668178473_o.jpg

Don't play punk with Singaporeans and the law. We hv eyes to see what u did. We valued our peace and stable society.

CNA: Goh Aik Huat, part of a group charged with public nuisance for their "Return Our CPF" protests in September 2014, was let off with a conditional warning on Friday (Oct 23).

The 42-year-old made a public apology in court on Friday. Judge Luke Tan granted him a discharge not amounting to an acquittal.

"I wish to apologise to the court. I'm sorry and I undertake not to repeat this again," said Goh, speaking in Chinese. "I hope your honour can grant me one last chance."

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Return Our CPF" coward protestor says sorry asked court to give him 1 last chanc

If a person really beleive in what he does is correct and true....he MUST stand on his own principle. This man is a "rock the boat baby" type of person....and when he realized this action is nonsense he backed out...bodoh punya orang..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: "Return Our CPF" coward protestor says sorry asked court to give him 1 last chanc

Well, at least Goh has more balls than fucktard Tonychat.

Tonychat ask others to protest, while him hide behind the anonymity of his PC. What is fucking loser.

Dunno what is Narong and the rest of his foolish fans thinking.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, at least Goh has more balls than fucktard Tonychat.

Tonychat ask others to protest, while him hide behind the anonymity of his PC. What is fucking loser.

Dunno what is Narong and the rest of his foolish fans thinking.

It's called the Isaiah 6:8 parody:

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send him!"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....and when he realized this action is nonsense he backed out...bodoh punya orang..

The bloke is simply following Woody's advice "ownself check ownself".

When he realised he got no one to get him out of trouble, he got to solve the problem himself.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

You see justice in the CHC affair but no justice from CPF?

What about Ah Loong? Can you see Justice from him?

Double standard leh!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You see justice in the CHC affair but no justice from CPF?

What about Ah Loong? Can you see Justice from him?

Double standard leh!

Donation to any church is not a must or leegal but Chee PF is leegal you dont contribute gahman put you in JAIL.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

12046928_887385938014467_8563629967200958928_n.png