• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retrenched man voiced out suicide thoughts !

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poverty leads to stress, stress leads to depression, depression leads to suicide

Watch the video interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5538

Excerpts of interview:

“Now my problem is, I have no job….I am very angry and the doctor said I am depressed because I think too much. I am very stressed because I have no money to continue living.”

“I don’t have a job now, I don’t have a single cent, I am worse off than a begger, I am worse off than death !”

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another potential "threaten to hit MP" candidate. If the Gov't work on improving economy and getting people employed, we will have less social problem to deal with.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
........I have no money to continue living.......
“I don’t have a job now, I don’t have a single cent, I am worse off than a begger, I am worse off than death !”

The guy should ask why he is such a state when so many foreigners are working in Singapore.What is the government's role in this disaster ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think u miss the last sentence he say...

"But then hor my cpf got few hundred thousand wor...??" :biggrin::p:biggrin:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Minister of Defense

I am now jobless, and I would like to apply for a job as a Leopard tank driver.

Don't ask what the country can do for you.

Ask what you can do for the country ! ( and here I am, can help the country to total defense by driving the leopard tank !)

My pay will be negotiable as compare to the international market rate, just like the minister pay compare to the top 10 CEO.

And since Total defense will only HIRE SIngaporean, and I am qualify for this, and I am happy that I would not have to work with the foreign Talent !

I doubt the MOD will hire other nationals for this post ?

Hope to hear your reply.

Thank you veru much.

Sincerely Yours,

Loyal Citizen

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will probably see more of such cases, people with nothing to lose taking it out on the MPs.

Another potential "threaten to hit MP" candidate. If the Gov't work on improving economy and getting people employed, we will have less social problem to deal with.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg-pm.jpg

Die faster lagi better or he may vote against my Familee out of insanity! *chey*

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg-pm.jpg

Die faster lagi better or he may vote against my Familee out of insanity! *chey*

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depression can happen to anyone, even for people who earn a lot of money.

oh and did you trick the old man to an interview, he thought that you are a newspaper reporter who can put his story on front page. but you are just an internet reporter with very low viewership. for those who own the website, what are the number of hits, wayang newspaper have per day???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poverty leads to stress, stress leads to depression, depression leads to suicide

Watch the video interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5538

Excerpts of interview:

“Now my problem is, I have no job….I am very angry and the doctor said I am depressed because I think too much. I am very stressed because I have no money to continue living.”

i think the lack of creativity lead to such situation. You do the same job years after years and once you do not have that job, you dunno how to survive.

While he is having the job, he should set up a sideline or something else that he can fall back on. This having a job mentality has to go, it is an age old concept.