• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Require gan shiok bin st forum experience

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200514_114523.jpg

Why ? :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely can you use your expertise with st forum and ask pap this question? KNN

My uncle's draft :
Dear beloved pap ministers
Can I know the leeson for you to do this - while implementing social distancing you had intentionally leeduced spaces for social distancing KNN pls kindly advise KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely can you use your expertise with st forum and ask pap this question? KNN

My uncle's draft :
Dear beloved pap ministers
Can I know the leeson for you to do this - while implementing social distancing you had intentionally leeduced spaces for social distancing KNN pls kindly advise KNN
@ginfreely gan shiok bin lu pundek berbau puki keep writing to st forum praising pap and never want to write for proper stuff KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely gan shiok bin lu pundek berbau puki keep writing to st forum praising pap and never want to write for proper stuff KNN
You nameless coward Cantonese son of hooker evil filthy liar criminal bully so proud to suck filthy Indian criminal bully cock would love to write to ST forum to say the need to be empathetic to Indian murderer at Punggol during CB.