• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Republic poly Hostels Are Reserved For Foreign Students

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are giving a screwed up example: a cock that don't know how to travel. how the fuck you expect us to get your point using a blur cock example

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y ask me 2 ask so many questions? ... :confused:

u can open 1 thread 4 each question n ask urself wat! ...

now then you know ah.... :p

the more you open your mouth,
the more shits she stuffs inside...

PAP Style..

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
actually all hostels are meant for foreign students as they cannot afford room rentals with locals and they may not have relatives here to stay with.
local students shouldn't even use hostel facilities coz they have parents to live with.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are putting words into her mouth.

Once in Singapore, their options are quite similar to Singaporean students -- rental an expensive place near campus, or a cheap place far from campus. Singaporeans have another option -- stay at home with family and save on rental. In that sense, you can argue SG has an advantage -- but is that advantage sufficient reason to BAN SG student from renting hostel? No, in my opinion, NOT!

You see, address the ISSUE, not the one posting it.

That's why i mentioned that some SG students resorted to renting at market rates at Woodlands HDB flats..can you see their frustration that SG students are banned and denied cheaper hostel rates but hv to pay market rates..why shd RP favour foreign students and give them cheap hostel accommodation?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
go and try taking public transport and tell us your time.

u think SG students shd be barred from renting a room at RP hostel and these shd be reserved for foreigners?

I already told you I can do that even I was a primary school kid and there was no Woodlands MRT station during my time. I had to change bus, change mrt and travel and I don't need to take 2 hrs like what your friend or your friend's son did.

The only thing I can agree on is The Singapore Society have inculcated too much wimps who are complaining travelling from Marine Parade to Woodlands need 2 hrs. If its so tough to travel, don't study. If want to study at the right school, then study harder.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you I can do that even I was a primary school kid and there was no Woodlands MRT station during my time. I had to change bus, change mrt and travel and I don't need to take 2 hrs like what your friend or your friend's son did.

The only thing I can agree on is The Singapore Society have inculcated too much wimps who are complaining travelling from Marine Parade to Woodlands need 2 hrs. If its so tough to travel, don't study. If want to study at the right school, then study harder.

seriously i have doubt about using 2 hrs to travel to marine parade to woodland. her friend must be a clown to do that

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

want to study but want to fight for Singaporeans rights...u dun like it?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
actually all hostels are meant for foreign students as they cannot afford room rentals with locals and they may not have relatives here to stay with.
local students shouldn't even use hostel facilities coz they have parents to live with.

You are very wrong...how abt Eusoff Hall, Kent Ridge Hall, Raffles Hall?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to study but want to fight for Singaporeans rights...u dun like it?

People today are fighting for their life, fighting for inflation increase, costs increase and here you are wasting time fighting for hostel room.

Foreign students school fees were increased by a high percentage last year. So if you go overseas and study, you will have the same "priviledge" of paying more school fees than what the locals are paying. Happy?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People today are fighting for their life, fighting for inflation increase, costs increase and here you are wasting time fighting for hostel room.

Foreign students school fees were increased by a high percentage last year. So if you go overseas and study, you will have the same "priviledge" of paying more school fees than what the locals are paying. Happy?

No...SG RP students shd not be disallowed to stay at RP hostels..this is SG..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kids nowadays are too pampered. Even studying in poly also must stay in hostel...