• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remember these ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
gamewatch.jpgmodelgredsmalldiffboth.jpgpistolmainan.jpg :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remind me of my primary school days... I remembered having Atari game console, then Nintendo and Sega... remembered being very hook on Pac man and Super Mario Bros..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah liao NES..and contra..old skool siah...used to play this game everyday until my father throw out the whole set from third floor..haha..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah liao NES..and contra..old skool siah...used to play this game everyday until my father throw out the whole set from third floor..haha..

Wah Bro, your dad threw until the 3rd floor..??? He must be very mad at you...:biggrin: Yes, Contra, one of my favorite game too...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah Bro, your dad threw until the 3rd floor..??? He must be very mad at you...:biggrin: Yes, Contra, one of my favorite game too...

ya lah..everyday play..never do homework.he super tulan with me..

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can play pacman on fb. It's rather heart-attacking though :P

Remind me of my primary school days... I remembered having Atari game console, then Nintendo and Sega... remembered being very hook on Pac man and Super Mario Bros..

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
manhole.jpg

You refering to this ? Dude.. this is classic ! This is the best 'game & watch' game.
I used to have the one with the giant octopus? Not nearly as good ...
Ah.. school days. I also remember there was calculator that had a shooting game. Cannot remember the brand...

Game and Watch? Manhole

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the good old days where Atari, Nintendo, Sega are a must for us schoolboys then... I remembered being so excited when I first got my Atari set..It came with a funny looking joy stick control... those stuff were good enough for us then... Now kids are lucky to have PS3 and Xbox...:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to crave for those casio handheld games - western bar, submarine war...i like the submarine war...saved up for half a year to get one...

those were the days.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manhole.jpg

You refering to this ? Dude.. this is classic ! This is the best 'game & watch' game.
I used to have the one with the giant octopus? Not nearly as good ...
Ah.. school days. I also remember there was calculator that had a shooting game. Cannot remember the brand...

WOW!, I owned one of this & the parachute, kept it till the LCD bled...and cant play anymore...:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i used to crave for those casio handheld games - western bar, submarine war...i like the submarine war...saved up for half a year to get one...

those were the days.

i got popeye and otopus game for nintento handheld game ( game and watch ) ...

Last edited: