• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Relative's Wife Visit "For Female Only" KTV in S'pore

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, one of my relatives found out his wife visited one of these KTVs/Clubs that cater for women only.

Now he wants to know if the guys working in such joints got provide "SPECIALS" bo to women customers?

Anyone here got answers?

the_e_ones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro ahleebabasingaporethief, sadly but yes... "specials" are carry out under table... just like KTVs for men...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe one of those lesbian places ?! :eek:

so actually, guys working there as waiters are quite safe ... no harassment by gays ... or by the 'women' ... :biggrin:

for us normal ladies ... beware of all-women train carriages, all women spa, clubs, and now ktv ... :confused:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
for us normal ladies ... beware of all-women train carriages, all women spa, clubs, and now ktv ... :confused:[/COLOR]

many are the result of women trafficking for forced prostitutions...could be your sisters or daugthers...drugged and later raped by construction workers.

<object width="640" height="380"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CvUxdQ4q-Lg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CvUxdQ4q-Lg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="380"></embed></object>

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes....................

Yes... but...

To give the benefit of the doubt, the wife may have gone for an "eye-opener" experience. She may not have engaged those services if she opted to just have these "hosts" sit beside her and pamper her. So to say she had sexual trysts may not be factual.

Like in OZ, they have "Manpower" stripshows for women. Most go to ogle, but only the few naughty ones go all the way to pay for "extra" services.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... but...

To give the benefit of the doubt, the wife may have gone for an "eye-opener" experience. She may not have engaged those services if she opted to just have these "hosts" sit beside her and pamper her. So to say she had sexual trysts may not be factual.

Like in OZ, they have "Manpower" stripshows for women. Most go to ogle, but only the few naughty ones go all the way to pay for "extra" services.

one look already considered adultery....

that means sin, sin leads to death....you wait hor..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this kind of club have been in japan for years ...singapore is 30 years behind japan ! most of the woman go to such a club in japan because they like the idea that men serve them instead of them having to serve men . they go to those club not because they are looking for sex , rather they get " sweet talk " from men . in japan where men is the king ..

nowaday many singaporean woman got spending power ...i think its time to earn money from woman ......i ever thought of coming back singapore to set my own woman"s club ...but its too late now :( this idea has been used by some businessman here .