• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Red lion jumping course

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11:40 3wo trainer Jeffrey heng the cameraman weeping on his 2022 jump :notworthy:
But he didn't explained what exactly happened besides the sudden gust of wind coming to his direction that made him out of the target.
Eventually he was still on the target I.e the padang ground but why he didn't do the downward pulling of the canopy strings to break the force which is required for every landing ? :thumbsdown:
Any samster ex commando can advise?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NDP, a shitty show by and for shitty people.

August 9th is over, now give it a rest and await the next propaganda shitshow in 2024. :rolleyes:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he didn't explained what exactly happened besides the sudden gust of wind coming to his direction that made him out of the target.
Eventually he was still on the target I.e the padang ground but why he didn't do the downward pulling of the canopy strings to break the force which is required for every landing ? :thumbsdown:
Any samster ex commando can advise?
Just learnt that the downward pulling is known as break just like car breaks.
Why he didn't do the break before landing ?
Cannot be strong wind together with faulty break ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amdk trainer says he ever jumped from altitude of 30k feet, at distance of 60miles he jumped from usa and landed in Mexico without being detected by radar . The mexican gov cannot see their plane :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230810_163536_YouTube.jpg

Seriously I think NS is a privilege for certain people like the red lions :geek: