• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recruit dies after booking out

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be a case of "motan"? Chinese medical term for too heaty? Since the recruit was out field for 4 days. You can imagine the lack of sleep, under the hot sun, tekan and crap. Also the food ration, which makes you unable to shit as long as you take that crap?

All these could be a factor.

Motan is Cantonese. It is Mao Dan in Chinese.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If recruits are dying after booking out, the obvious solution is to not allow them to book out. :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a case when a recruit makan char siew pau, and it stained his shirt. Unknowingly, he went back to bunk. The malay recruit in the bunk got into a fit screaming " TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING BACK PORK". many others have to restrain him, after that he just pass out and was dazed.

What about the order "NOT TO BRING BACK BEEF" to the bunk? The Hindu chap got into a fit when someone brought in a big Mac! He finished it while his friend went for a bath!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Advise to the bros here who has got son going to ns, pls die die oso ask them to take care of himself, never fear to report when not feeling well even you want to die for your cuntry oso not this way. no one would take care of you even your parents when you are at the evil training ground.

Isn't moving out of sinkieland the best choice. Your son confirm no need to go any sinkie NS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Advise to the bros here who has got son going to ns,

Should be "ADVICE to bros here....". "Advise" is a verb.

No responsible parent should allow their children to be subjected to the risks of National Service. The fact that the dangers they face are ultimately for the benefit of foreigners(who don't do NS) living in Singapore makes having and bringing up children in sinkiepoor even more irresponsible!:eek:

You should get your yourself and your sons out of the country before the age of 11.

Details are available at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=28223

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he got it in camp ! Isn't it MiNDef 's liability !
[COLOR="_______"]
allo the recent case MINDEF already trying to siam payment to the deceased family.

the regular died in camp but MINDEF said he was off duty.

NS for Sinkies Jobs for FT Trash!!!!!!! [/COLOR]

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember during my BMT days, all those who wanted to report sick on friday or saturday(our book out day then) where threatened with admission to sick bay. This meant that those in sickbay could not book out for the weekend, and would then be declared fit for duties on the following monday.

All of us just took panadol for our high fever and hoped to survive until we got home and then see DR.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so sick that NS is killing many of our boys out there while foreigners are having a good time in Singapore and sending billions of money to their homeland. National day has lost its meaning long ago. PAP did you hear us!!

me feel sick too! chowjiby knn local men waste bloody ns time while ftrash eating branyani like a pig and talk big to local women, pap:oIo:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so sick that NS is killing many of our boys out there while foreigners are having a good time in Singapore and sending billions of money to their homeland. National day has lost its meaning long ago. PAP did you hear us!!

i am 100% sure that the FT and FW all together did not send billions of dollars to their homeland.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good mah.
More FTs come to Singapore....more opportunties for them...
More benefits for singapore to tap on their talents...
More options for sgwomen and sgmen to choose their partners.
More economy growth for Singapore.

Seems like alot of benefits for More FTs.
and lesser value for locals.

:o :p :o