• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rear Admirer Teo likes Chee Bye

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: ALL (1 of 13)

Ok just heard this from a source, but I'm not quite sure how true it is....

Apparently, Old man disagreed with LHL on picking Teo Chee Hean to be DPM. Reason being Teo Chee Hean is a womanizer and Teo and wife almost divorce. Old man wanted a "cleaner" person. In the end, son being the PM has his way... looks like Father and son not in good terms...

[email protected]

Options Reply

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I hear is some politicians pick cheap ugly whores for fucks, and are careless about being seen with or taking phone pics with these whores.. maybe that's the problem :wink:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. Teo was persoanlly picked by old man and special by-elections was held at Marine Parade as he was actually flagged as PM potential. He is also a very religious chap and within the highly conservative and respected OCBC group. However I don't think he is keen.

Anyway DPM posts is cursory - WKS and Jayakumar.

Apparently, Old man disagreed with LHL on picking Teo Chee Hean to be DPM. Reason being Teo Chee Hean is a womanizer and Teo and wife almost divorce. Old man wanted a "cleaner" person. In the end, son being the PM has his way... looks like Father and son not in good terms...

[email protected]

Options Reply

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[email protected]

Options Reply

Bullshit story. Lee Con You and Gay Loong are womanisers themselves.
When Con You was younger, he had a mistress in Taiwan, and reputedly another son by her. Gay Loong was cheating on his first wife within weeks of their wedding. And the first wife was beautiful too.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure Gay Loong's a womaniser? Or do you mean his younger brother? Prince Yang stories are quite well known

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure Gay Loong's a womaniser? Or do you mean his younger brother? Prince Yang stories are quite well known

Heard that LHL brother LHY when he was the CEO of Singtel, he got involved with a secretary and fuck her until she got pregnant. So no choice he was indirectly asked to resign but due to his father is the cunning fox LKY, his dad got him another CEO position I think dont know Keppel Land or SembCorp.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apparently, Old man disagreed with LHL on picking Teo Chee Hean to be DPM. Reason being Teo Chee Hean is a womanizer and Teo and wife almost divorce. Old man wanted a "cleaner" person. In the end, son being the PM has his way... looks like Father and son not in good terms..."

I think one of the main reason why LHL insist on putting the Teo Chee Bye as DPM is because in future in LHL wants to go out for hanky panky, he needs to find a good kaki to go out with.

So Teo Chee Bye fits the bills, as he's a womaniser and so he sure knows a lot of trick on playing with the Chee Byes!!!

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. Teo was persoanlly picked by old man and special by-elections was held at Marine Parade as he was actually flagged as PM potential. He is also a very religious chap and within the highly conservative and respected OCBC group. However I don't think he is keen.

Anyway DPM posts is cursory - WKS and Jayakumar.

This could be true but you are referring to the wrong man. That was Tony Tan and not TEO whom we are talking about here.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[email protected]

Options Reply

The 2nd Clown Prince is also a womanizer. Why the overpaid jiat liao bee AssAF paper generals so harm sup one? Too free?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

For sure Gay Loong is a womaniser. His first wife was classmate with my friend back in Sec. school in JB, so my friend privy to some info about his jalan ways. Of course, after he married the horse face she-man Ho Jinx, he became a submissive and started wearing pink shirts and cross his legs like chabo. And now ia known as Gay Loong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Heard that LHL brother LHY when he was the CEO of Singtel, he got involved with a secretary and fuck her until she got pregnant. So no choice he was indirectly asked to resign but due to his father is the cunning fox LKY, his dad got him another CEO position I think dont know Keppel Land or SembCorp.

Well, if u were married to that stuck up rich bitch wife of his, u would fuck your secretary too.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,they are in a position that a lot of ladder-climbers will like to offer themselves.
afterall,they are also man.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I hear is some politicians pick cheap ugly whores for fucks, and are careless about being seen with or taking phone pics with these whores.. maybe that's the problem :wink:

You sure you want to see them in the nude?, seeing them with clothes, in pictures is already disgusting.

Look at the fuck U guys face...he looks like lozard..and that my rear admirer ....he looks lika squid, flattened by a whale...

you sure that rear admirer, who launched a submarine, a womanizer...:o kidding!:p