• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real change in Singapore politics will only happen after LHL uplorry and Lee Dynasty totally gone.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your views.

As the saying goes, one is either a liability or an asset to an organization or even society.

You had list your discontents.

So WHAT are your DETAILED solutions & not just simple one liners?

You may claimed that solutions are beyond your pay grade & those with higher pay grades should solve them, but even if they tried, would it satisfy your discontent, as society is far BIGGER than you alone, with far majority needs, to be pleased?

As far as the insignificant nobody me knows, MP meet the people sessions had been on going & NEVER stopped even in Covid era, & even today there are hardworking PA data surveyors knocking on doors to get your views, even if you think organizing peaceful discussion is not your forte. So had you invited them home to talk about not just greviances, but solutions as well?
It is indeed below my current pay grades to offer solutions now .
Pay me say $10k per mth is enough. More importantly give me the power the make the call.
Although it has been all messed up now and it will take a long long time to steer things back to an acceptable level by sinkies.

The meet the Mp sessions, the knocking of doors etc are merely wayang. I can quote a genuine personal eg. I had reportrd to tc about some problems with the home structures after some hdb contractor outside building works, there wasn't any response. I need to call for 2nd time then tc sent someone to come see see look look. After that for nearly a year no more follow up. Then suddenly recently tc automatic called me up to come another time of taking picture. I reckon the erections is really around the corner bah.

The knocking of doors and getting surveys are wayang too.
Initially I thought they were genuine volunteers doing for free, and I discovered they are aunties getting paid for the wayang. Why I know is a wayang?
Becos years and years after knocking and getting surveyed, life has not been any better for those being surveyed.
So it can be concluded that those aunties were just doing a paid acting job.

Also those temporary handouts to poor sinkies is not a solution too.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Vandick, please read CAREFUL , as it refect u are a DumbWit, 就不好了

Ending not veey good
U can ask Boss John for a preview

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree Boh?

Else now knn, he is still pulling the strings behind as SM. LW or any other ministers want to implement radical policy also kernah scrutinized or chastened by that farker.

still a lot of relatives and cronies.................also Lee KILL You and Pinky are just Zionist puppets...............the Jews been controlling this island since Raffles came here........

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
still a lot of relatives and cronies.................also Lee KILL You and Pinky are just Zionist puppets...............the Jews been controlling this island since Raffles came here........

First and foremost, must get rid of the direct Lee Familee. Eradicate this major hurdle first. Then the rest will follow.

Next is of course to fix PAP.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
99.9995% people dun understand wan
Dun waste your 口水了

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
After LHL up lorry, must push for all these agendas already to fark PAP shiok shiok...

1) Abolish CECA, and send back all those CECA PMET farkers back to their Shithole Motherland. We are not against those blue-collar FTs with work permits, we still need them to build our housing but these workers must all be contained within their dormitories and must not be allowed outside anywhere else besides their work place and dormitories.

2) Remove COE, reduce the current ranjiao sky-high ARFs for new cars and motorcycle.

3) Remove ranjiao land costs pegging to market rate for HDB as it has zero strata title, these costs, which adds up to at least 1/3 of a HDB price is siphoning, in fact raiding savings from citizen to the 'reserves' , esp Gen Z which reduces their retirement nest egg.

4) Implement Proportional Representation in parliament to prevent any party having a super majority: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proportional_representation.

5) Abolish ranjiao current presidential election policy reserved for an ethnic community in Singapore if no one from that community had been president for the previous five presidential terms.

6) Reduce the salaries of ministers and senior office appointment holders by at least 50% as it only attracts people who are in for the money but will never make radical changes to rock the boat.

7) Abolish GRCs and ban any ranjiao ex military senior officers from getting parachute into the parliament. Must also ban senior officers from getting cushy jobs in GRCs NBCB, e.g. ST Engineering, Sembcorp, SingTel, Keppel, SIA, etc.

8) Open up the reserves and give back at least $100K (depending on how much they are sucked throughout the years) to all citizens whose monies are sucked through COEs, ranjiao land costs of HDBs or all other forms of ranjiao unfair levies.

9) More to come...too many to list..LOL.

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many changes that are needed for the benefits of the lower to middle class sinkies , and not to the goods of the ministers themselves and the upper class . Too many to list out.
Eg gst should be increased for the wants but not the needs.
We doesn't need too many foreigners working in sg. Therefore we doesn't require Ft to create jobs for sinkies becos there will be enough jobs by itself.
The whole health care system and charging systems including the usage of medisave needs a complete revamp.
The criteria to issue pr need a complete revamp.
The criteria to issue a valid driving license needs a complete revamp.
The cpf system needs a complete revamp.
Pap has screwed up almost in every areas.
Need to revoke the CECA agreement completely too

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Vandick, please read CAREFUL , as it refect u are a DumbWit, 就不好了

Ending not veey good
U can ask Boss John for a preview

Nope, you are not my bro. You are my punching bag here. And your English is fucking gibberish. Go brush it up instead of polishing other people's balls like a useless fucktwit.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW , Philipine also stagant for 1 supercycle
I can relate the problems in the Philippines to that in Sabah nothing can be done unless hefty payout. In the end, brownouts, delay in road construction, power station, ports, lack of pipe water.....so no power, not factories, no jobs, no businesses.....end up everybody work overseas.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree Boh?

Else now knn, he is still pulling the strings behind as SM. LW or any other ministers want to implement radical policy also kernah scrutinized or chastened by that farker.
Officially, control is now out of Lee-hands.
The decline of Sinkieland is already on a slippery slope ..
Watch the fall of the SGD/RM rates

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can relate the problems in the Philippines to that in Sabah nothing can be done unless hefty payout. In the end, brownouts, delay in road construction, power station, ports, lack of pipe water.....so no power, not factories, no jobs, no businesses.....end up everybody work overseas.
No wallorry....Cik Joko is making big big plan to help Sabah...all will Heng Ong Huat in next Supercycle :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, you are not my bro. You are my punching bag here. And your English is fucking gibberish. Go brush it up instead of polishing other people's balls like a useless fucktwit.
Up to u bro
Moi admit moi is stupid fcuk
Sorry for spoiling your good day

May the Heng Ong Huat be ever in your fav:smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, must get rid of the direct Lee Familee. Eradicate this major hurdle first. Then the rest will follow.

Next is of course to fix PAP.

but they have relatives..............they will rule from behind the scene............i'm sure Cobra Wong has been told that he's gonna just be a puppet of a puppet........... :roflmao:

99.9995% people dun understand wan
Dun waste your 口水了

yes, it's true................