• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat corpse inside Australian Burger! Yum yum!

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://3g.163.com/all/article/D9B5...kfrom=channel2016_all_index_newslist#offset=7

澳洲吃好料!

男子称吃汉堡时发现咬不断 吃到一整只湿淋淋老鼠
2018-01-29 16:47 未来网
未来网燃新闻1月26日是澳大利亚国庆日,当天,当地一名男子声称,他上餐厅吃汉堡时,不幸吃到“加料”汉堡,一口咬下夹有整只老鼠的汉堡,令他大感反胃。不过因事件太令人匪夷所思,不少网友质疑真假。

据澳大利亚《9NEWS》报道,男子布莱克本(Bruce Blackburn)26日在脸书贴文,称他与家人去Inglewood的“公民饭店”(Civil Hotel)用餐,竟吃到老鼠。贴文广传后,他接受媒体访问,表示他当天点了一道3个小汉堡配薯条的餐,吃了两口都觉得不错,但咬下第3口时,“我发现咬不断,然后惊见有只毛茸茸老鼠在汉堡里。我立刻丢下汉堡,觉得恶心”。这只死老鼠有四肢以及长尾巴,一身长毛湿淋淋,单看照片已令人不适。布莱克本表示,餐厅已退款,但没有道歉,他会向卫生部门投诉。餐厅则拒绝评论此事。

网友对此事议论纷纷,不少人怀疑其真实性,指汉堡多是厨师们手工制作,若混入一整只老鼠不可能不知。有同行也表示质疑,指老鼠看来“太过湿润”,不像经过高温烹调。有网友指出,如事件为真,相信是有人故意这样做。

推荐
日本一小学食物混入刀片 此前还有死蟑螂和死老鼠

据日本《冲绳时报》12月8日报道,日本冲绳县冲绳市的一家供餐中心7日被爆,在11月20日向当地一小学提供的食物中混入了刀片,但当时并未按照规定进行通报。

报道称,混入供餐的刀片长约9毫米、宽5毫米,当天被一名六年级学生食入口中。

(原标题:男子吃汉堡“咬不断”竟是吃到整只老鼠 湿淋淋浑身长毛)

(责任编辑:李天奕_NN7528)

一键安装官方极

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/01/aussie-man-finds-dead-mouse-in-australia-day-burger.html

Aussie man finds dead mouse in Australia Day burger
peta-blackburn-facebook-mouseburger-1120-sidebars.jpg

The man claimed he bit into the mouse while eating his burger. Photo credit: Facebook
An Australian man has been left shocked and demanding an apology after allegedly finding a dead mouse in his burger during an Australia Day lunch.

Bruce Blackburn claims he discovered the mouse while biting into a burger at Inglewood's Civic Hotel in Perth.

His partner shared photos of the aftermath on her Facebook page, writing that it was a "health department issue".

peta-blackburn-facebook-mouseburger-1120.jpg

Photo credit: Facebook
"Having Australia Day lunch and this is what Bruce got in his burger. Health dept issue...he bit into a full mouse...f**king yuk..." the appropriately named Peta Blackburn wrote on Facebook, and posted images showing the mouse beside the burger.

australia+day+post+blurred.jpg

Mr Blackburn told 9 News he was given a refund but not an apology.

"I ordered three sliders and chips - just a small burger as they are," Mr Blackburn said.

"I took a couple of bites of the first one and it was fine. And then the third one I couldn't actually bite it...I realised there was a fully-fledged hairy mouse in the meat patty.

"My reaction was to drop it straight away and feel sick, to be honest."

The Facebook post has been shared almost 900 times, with hundreds of comments voicing disgust and shock at the discovery.

"Where's the vomit emoji?" one person wrote. "I would sue" wrote another.

Others queried the legitimacy of the post.

"No way in the world that went unnoticed when the salad was placed on the buns," one person pointed out.

Newshub.

Copyright © 2017 MediaWorks TV - All Rights Reserved

Get in touch