• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rant on Marseille/France

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rarely post here but thought it would be good to share my sexperience.

Happened to go pass Marseille to visit nearby cities like Nice and Toulon. Really run down third world city, with run down infrastructure, smelly streets and frequently horrid customer service.

The MRC airport is the worst I have seen for a major city/region around the world, with insufficient facilities, most of it look like a half done project from the 1990s, scaffolding everywhere but no workers in sight. Signs, information and even announcement (lack of or bad English) are lacking, with chaotic check in and queueing.

The main train station St Charles is the same, reeking of urine smell with gypsies beggars approaching anyone looking like tourists and black Africans drugged out. Have a friend who actually stayed overnight in Marseille saw black men Kenna tasered or dragged by local police similar to US ghettos.

There is lack of positive energy, when compared to Barcelona Spain.

Please avoid unless if you are too free, go straight to the Spain if you want the Mediterranean holiday. Food is much better and cheaper there too. The sexpensive towns like Nice and St Tropez are overrated nothing special, with many Yaya papaya show offs in the latter, which you can also see in MBS no need to go there.

France is not a first world Cuntry.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Happened to go pass Marseille to visit nearby cities like Nice and Toulon. Really run down third world city, with run down infrastructure, smelly streets and frequently horrid customer service.

The MRC airport is the worst I have seen for a major city/region around the world, with insufficient facilities, most of it look like a half done project from the 1990s, scaffolding everywhere but no workers in sight. Signs, information and even announcement (lack of or bad English) are lacking, with chaotic check in and queueing.

The main train station St Charles is the same, reeking of urine smell with gypsies beggars approaching anyone looking like tourists and black Africans drugged out. Have a friend who actually stayed overnight in Marseille saw black men Kenna tasered or dragged by local police similar to US ghettos.

Please avoid unless if you are too free, go straight to the Spain if you want the Mediterranean holiday. Food is much better and cheaper there too. The sexpensive towns like Nice and St Tropez are overrated nothing special, with many Yaya papaya show offs in the latter, which you can also see in MBS no need to go there.

Nothing wrong with France. Its like any other country. There are some parts that are not nice. U cannot judge the whole country based on Marseille. Its like a foreigner visit singapore but only see Little India at night. He will also say the whole of singapore is a shit hole based on just that area.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marseille is not the best place in France to visit. I stayed in a South of France for about four months in total and have only good impressions about the places.
It was during my college days, when i had opportunities to use online paper writing service https://paperfellows.com/ and enjoy my student years to the fullest.
Really miss those days and would love to go to France again one day. This time probably with my wife and a kiddo.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck lah... not fucking you, but everyone in France knows to avoid Marseille. When I say avoid I mean avoid.

Other than some of the dodgier banlieue's of Paris, there is no worse place than Marseille. Certainly as a single city, there is nowhere worse in the whole country. OTOH, Barcelona is the brightest spot in the whole of Spain. How to compare? The only reasonable strip in the whole shithole is le vieux port, but it's literally that. a strip.

You don't like St Tropez meh? I like it there.