• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't have such high hopes on GMS.

I asked him why TKL only have 5% of votes despite having someone as brilliant as him as strategist until today he cannot answer me.

please lah cut the man some slack can or not? He has i think 2nd class or 1st class hor fun from NUS. Only if you have this kind of academic background then are you fit to question his intellect! :mad:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah cut the man some slack can or not? He has i think 2nd class or 1st class hor fun from NUS. Only if you have this kind of academic background then are you fit to question his intellect! :mad:

Bro,

I never question his intellect. In fact I humbly ask for his analysis. AFterall he is the self-proclaim political analyst.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

I never question his intellect. In fact I humbly ask for his analysis. AFterall he is the self-proclaim political analyst.

you have been kind to him, others have questioned his state of mental health before

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would be an awesome idea. I believe Mr Goh has the answers to the following:

1. origins of the universe
2. what happened before the 'Big Bang' and immediately after
3. the potentially Nobel award winning answers on the Theory of Everything
4. The ultimate fate of the universe

I can't fucking wait :biggrin:

I believe he will not be talking on any of that but will talk on the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and that GMS are the same type of man. Only slight difference : You have an axe to grind with SDP, he with WP.

sdp after chiam is all downhill. how good can chee soon juan be? the results have proven that he is a true dud. come GE2016, with chee still at the helms, the results would be predictably zero to kosong.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So is Macau a colony?

Not again!

picard-facepalm.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn that coward i still waiting for him to accept the challenge. talk till got dragon got pheonix knn but no substance, he dare to openly question my training, that means he must have a lot of liao. i want to see his liao, see if its really liao or sai.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn that coward i still waiting for him to accept the challenge. talk till got dragon got pheonix knn but no substance, he dare to openly question my training, that means he must have a lot of liao. i want to see his liao, see if its really liao or sai.

His liao inside got sai :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp after chiam is all downhill. how good can chee soon juan be? the results have proven that he is a true dud. come GE2016, with chee still at the helms, the results would be predictably zero to kosong.

Agree. The results have proven that PAP is the only legitimate party in Singapore. Opposition parties should stop challenging the will of the people. :mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms does not need to heed any forummers here. he has his views and so are the rest here.

i do not understand why so many do not appreciate what he does or says. everyone is entitled to their opinions. do i suspect there is certain enimity or unresolved resentment??

anyway, this thread to invoke everyone who may or may not know ramseth personally. just say a prayer or a chanting to him - even he isn't one that u like.

let us resolve all anger and resentments and all pettiness.

grow up. mature. let go.....and be happy.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still unconvinced about the claims of LTB regarding Ramseth as Ramseth seemed like a very fit and healthy person. And LTB's reputation just make it even more suspicious.

Anyway if it is real, all the best to Ramseth. May you get well and start posting again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still unconvinced about the claims of LTB regarding Ramseth as Ramseth seemed like a very fit and healthy person. And LTB's reputation just make it even more suspicious.

Anyway if it is real, all the best to Ramseth. May you get well and start posting again.

check with his close friends and if u r free visit him at tan tock seng. he might be or might not be there any more. he's reduced to skin and bone and weighs less that 40kg.

he's in very critical condition, hence the need for your prayer/chanting. if a miracle were to happen, maybe u would see him posting here again.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't look down on him, ok! He got 2-1 so he thought it is the same as KJ 2 1s.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

ramseth has cried wolf too many times before. he sms-ed to many and said that it was a pal who did that as a prank to announce his death and cremation in a hoax sms to many.

the present situation is anticipated. he had mentioned to me personally that he won't be living long due to his critical health condition.

whether u believe or not, it's not really important. just treat it that we are praying and chanting for a dying person.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed. LTB's reputation truly speaks for itself. Trust him at your own peril. :biggrin: