• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raiders : Less ATB hunting for me liao

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, I’ve noticed less PRCs and more Singaporean uncles and aunties working at the Shell
petrol kiosks. In the past, I would always see PRC pump attendants and cashiers.

Not that I dislike the PRCs working at the petrol kiosks (chatting with these young ladies always brightens my day actually), but I thought we should at least give such job opportunities to our locals. In fact, for a long time that I can remember, such jobs are always performed by our locals. So, when I started seeing PRCs working at the kiosks, I always wondered what had happened to our uncles and aunties they replaced.

Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and last week, I asked one of the local cashiers at a Shell petrol kiosk what had happened to all the PRC girls at the kiosk. The local cashier told me that their work permits were not approved for renewal and they had all gone back home.

Upon hearing this, I felt both happy and sad. Sad that I couldn’t chat with them anymore to brighten my day but at the same time I also felt happy and glad. I’m glad that the authorities have finally waken up to tighten the inflow of foreigners into Singapore, thereby, giving more opportunities for our own locals to work.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/less-prcs-shell-stations-now

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not to worry, there are still enough for me to hunt. The current one I have, I think I'll be sticking with her for a long time. I mean, she gave me her heart, her body and even her ATM card. How can I give up such a girl? :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you speak to your friends in SME, many are finding the squeeze now with the tightened wp being given out.

These MIW I think dunno is stupid or just refuse to listen. We are okay with people in blue collar industry like, night clubs, construction industries, factory industries, etc. But not those who comes in a take up the white collar jobs!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not to worry, there are still enough for me to hunt. The current one I have, I think I'll be sticking with her for a long time. I mean, she gave me her heart, her body and even her ATM card. How can I give up such a girl? :biggrin:

I like the ATM part bestest.

Shi Fu, qing shou wo yi bai!! :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you speak to your friends in SME, many are finding the squeeze now with the tightened wp being given out.

These MIW I think dunno is stupid or just refuse to listen. We are okay with people in blue collar industry like, night clubs, construction industries, factory industries, etc. But not those who comes in a take up the white collar jobs!

You still hoping that the 超级白 listens? Hate to burst your bubble BK, they don't.

But i agree with you on the night club part, we do need more ATB there.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You kenna con lah bro. The PRC got replaced by Pinoys, so our local folks still don't have work.

alamak pinoys ! heng bo ah nehs.. i still prefer ATB... :biggrin:

ntuc fair price also started taking in ANB wearing sarees !!! :eek:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently went to the Shell Station along the Bikit Batok Road and was surprise to see a quite chio PRC pump attendant. Ask her to wipe my windscreen and i got a nice front view from my driver seats.

You guys should go there check it out

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Recently went to the Shell Station along the Bikit Batok Road and was surprise to see a quite chio PRC pump attendant. Ask her to wipe my windscreen and i got a nice front view from my driver seats.

You guys should go there check it out

You all really chek argh leh. Now I have to go relieve myself at Geylang :o

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Sad that I couldn’t chat with them anymore to brighten my day

wait, lemme check if it's the right one first, ok c not p or l.

u want them to chat with u while sitting on your kap kia isit? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wait, lemme check if it's the right one first, ok c not p or l.

u want them to chat with u while sitting on your kap kia isit? :biggrin:

He probably have not heard about the famous ATB saying "Rather to cry in a Mercedez, than to be romantic on a bike" :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, I’ve noticed less PRCs and more Singaporean uncles and aunties working at the Shell
petrol kiosks. In the past, I would always see PRC pump attendants and cashiers.

Not that I dislike the PRCs working at the petrol kiosks (chatting with these young ladies always brightens my day actually), but I thought we should at least give such job opportunities to our locals. In fact, for a long time that I can remember, such jobs are always performed by our locals. So, when I started seeing PRCs working at the kiosks, I always wondered what had happened to our uncles and aunties they replaced.

Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and last week, I asked one of the local cashiers at a Shell petrol kiosk what had happened to all the PRC girls at the kiosk. The local cashier told me that their work permits were not approved for renewal and they had all gone back home.

Upon hearing this, I felt both happy and sad. Sad that I couldn’t chat with them anymore to brighten my day but at the same time I also felt happy and glad. I’m glad that the authorities have finally waken up to tighten the inflow of foreigners into Singapore, thereby, giving more opportunities for our own locals to work.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/less-prcs-shell-stations-now

Now MOM start to cut quota and double check b4 renew work permit.
Already started few month ago. Some of the reason
1. Gov cut quota on work permit and s-pass
2. Levy up
3. Economy down company down size.
4. Cost living up some decide not to continue work in sg
5. Got job in others country

More job loses in few month one by one company will start to retrench especially factory and construction.