• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer Who Is Against Mixed Race Marriages Talked Bad About The Quran In Class?!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could be ignorant. Jesus, pbuh, name is mentioned 25 times in the Quran. Tats how much respect we Muslim had for Jesus, pbuh. A Muslim would never call Jesus, pbuh, a madman. Allah forbid!
Surely the quran is not ignorant and it calls Jesus a mere man. Christian believes Jesus to be God. So the quran insults Jesus but Christians do not go berserk over it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just an honest chap expressing how he truly feels. Many out there prefer to keep their true feelings bottled inside, if at least to keep their jobs. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians and jews lived harmoniously with moslems in the middle east. You still see these communities living together.
The creation of israel and the way arabs were treated created animosity. Only the jews can rectify the situation.
why no jewish terrorist? Jew bombed WTC other places? which animals behind the bombings???

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely the quran is not ignorant and it calls Jesus a mere man. Christian believes Jesus to be God. So the quran insults Jesus but Christians do not go berserk over it.

Bible agree with the Quran tat Jesus, pbuh, was a mere mortal. Tats why xtians cool over it.:smile:

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [KJV John5:30]

“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:”

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course it doesn't. But doesn't that sounds ridiculous that your god has to shit and pee and eat and go hungry? GOD? Really?

Again, it's basic theology that God the Son came down in human form. It's more ridiculous that you don't understand this theology.

That is why your beliefs are false when you frame god as a weakling.

Is that why moslems frame their god as a bully that is obsessed with submission? Nearly all of islam's important religious figures were rapists, slave traffickers, murderers, imperialists. Even moslem religious teachers were obsessed with stirring up military jihads against non-believers.

We are actually mocking you, not Jesus, for elevating Jesus into a god when he is just a human being. It makes absolute sense than him being god, no?

Again, you don't understand basic theology. Jesus said 'If the world hated you, keep in mind they hated me first.' John 15 : 18.

So what happened to all the previous people and prophets before Jesus came?

Basic theology would have told you that they used to kill sheep and spill its blood as an atonement for sin. How are you so uninformed?

You are right that Jesus in his life upheld all the previous laws brought also by all the previous prophets like the 1st Commamndment:

It's weird that you are obsessed with Jesus and Christians upholding all the Commandmends when your own 'prophet' broke all of the 10 commandments. Just off-hand, your prophet broke the Commandments on murder, theft, coveting of posession and wife, etc. I take it that we're in agreement that your prophet broke the ten commandmends.
That passage about the adulterous woman is a fabrication that they put into the bible after the 3rd century. Christian scholars have found no such passage in the earliest manuscripts and thus have removed them from the latest edition of the bible.

For people reading this, don't take my word for it. Research it yourself and see who is lying.

Hear Ye oh Israel, Your Lord is ONE! (Not THREE Ok?)
Again, basic theology states the the Holy Trinity is One God, not three. You are embarassing yourself.

2nd Commandment:

Ye shall not make unto god any graven image

Remind moslems of the 2nd Commandment. Look at how they try to lick and worship the stone. Poor security guard also cannot stand it.

1623666963829.png

That passage about the adulterous woman is a fabrication that they put into the bible after the 3rd century. Christian scholars have found no such passage in the earliest manuscripts and thus have removed them from the latest edition of the bible.

For people reading this, don't take my word for it. Research it yourself and see who is lying.

You're welcome to check it. There are ancient Christian manucripts who have it and there are those that don't. Eventually, the Council of Trent agreed that the passage was there. And there's new evidence turning up even in modern times that such a text exists.

Then the biggest question will be, if they continually change the bible, what is the true words of god in the bible and what is corrupted?

According to your own posts, the Bible is true when certain verses appear to support your crazy theory of mahomet being foretold in the Bible. And when the Bible exposes your mahomet to be nothing more than a false prophet with wrong teachings, the Bible is suddenly corrupted.

Wasn't your own quran changed, by admission by your own islamic sources? mahomet's scribes changed the quran as he deemed fit, and it was recorded that mahomet agreed with the changes. That's why the scribe ran from islam.

Then the whole book is useless because until you find the original, you have to assume the book has been totally tampered that is why loads of contradictions exist.

This coming from some moron who believes in a shitty book that can't tell the difference betwen Mary, mother of Jesus and Mariam, sister of Moses and Aaron.