• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer Who Is Against Mixed Race Marriages Talked Bad About The Quran In Class?!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1623318234256.png

One ex-student of his from Ngee Ann Poly Nurul took to her Instagram (@_new_rule_) to share that he also previously spoke against the Quran and Prophet Muhammad in his class.

“On 28th July 2017, Mr Tan used our class period to have a full-on discourse about Islam which escalated so badly that I ended up sitting outside on the floor of the corridor”
– Nurul

In her Instagram post, she included some of her InstaStories from 2017 which quoted things that Tan Boon Lee said. This includes “What type of father tells u to worship him 5 times a day and threatens to send u to hell if u don’t?”

1623318262819.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/4h45shnv

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan now got exposed.

JT is SG51 and Ngee Ann Polytechnic is a hotbed of racists and islamophobic training ground and recruitment center.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Malay can also say Jesus is a madman. We are not offended, why should you.

He could be ignorant. Jesus, pbuh, name is mentioned 25 times in the Quran. Tats how much respect we Muslim had for Jesus, pbuh. A Muslim would never call Jesus, pbuh, a madman. Allah forbid!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan now got exposed.

JT is SG51 and Ngee Ann Polytechnic is a hotbed of racists and islamophobic training ground and recruitment center.

Do you still end your moslem prayers with curses and insults towards Christians and Jews?

1623468053681.png

SINGAPORE - The Islamic religious leader who was fined $4,000 for making offensive remarks against Christians and Jews will be asked to leave Singapore.

On Monday (April 3), Imam Nalla Mohamed Abdul Jameel pleaded guilty to promoting enmity between different groups on the grounds of religion, and committing an act prejudicial to the maintenance of harmony.

“Nalla has paid the fine. He will be repatriated,” said the Ministry of Home Affairs in a statement on Monday.

The imam, who is from India, has been working in Singapore since 2010 on a work permit.

“The action against Nalla has been taken with some regret,” the MHA said. “Nalla has worked diligently as Chief Imam at the Jamae Chulia Mosque over the past seven years, attending to the needs of his congregation, and reaching out to other faiths. He has not been deliberately malicious.”

In February, a video of the imam reciting a prayer in Arabic that said “God help us against Jews and Christians”, among other things, was circulated online.

Last Friday, the imam apologised for his remarks. He clarified that the additional supplication he read was not from the Quran, but an old Arabic text originating from his village in India.

He made the apology to a group of leaders of various religious groups, including those from the Christian faith, at a closed-door meeting on Friday. He also visited the Maghain Aboth Synagogue at Waterloo Street on Sunday to apologise personally to Rabbi Mordechai Abergel and the Jewish community.

Meanwhile, the police have issued stern warnings to two Muslim Singaporeans connected to the video of the imam who made offensive remarks against Jews and Christians.

One of them had uploaded it on Facebook, the other had supported the imam’s messages.

Both have issued public apologies through the MHA.

Mr Terrence Kenneth John Nunis, 40, as warned for posting the video online instead of reporting it to the police.

The Attorney General’s Chambers has “assessed that his actions were also in breach of the law”, said the MHA in a statement.

The investment associate wrote in his apology: “I accept that what I did was wrong. Instead, I should have only reported the incident to the Police. My action was racially and religiously divisive. I unreservedly apologise to all Singaporeans for my conduct. I deeply regret my actions, and undertake not to repeat my conduct. I also accept that I made the situation worse by making some intemperate remarks.”

Dr Syed Muhammad Khairudin Aljunied was warned for two Facebook posts he made on March 1 and 2.

The posts by the 40-year-old associate professor at the National University of Singapore (NUS) were a fictional conversation between an imam and a “silly convert”.

Dr Khairudin said that fictional account was not meant to support of anyone in particular.

“I also wish to say that my posts could be seen as being supportive of the Imam, and I was wrong to have put them up,” he wrote. “I now wish to apologise unreservedly to Singaporeans and NUS, since my posts were supportive of what the Imam had said. I undertake not to repeat my conduct.”

The NUS, which suspended Dr Khairudin when the police were investigation, said on Monday night that it has also warned Dr Khairudin for breaching the university’s code of conduct for staff and the suspension will be lifted.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-against-christians-and-jews-charged-in-court

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you still end your moslem prayers with curses and insults towards Christians and Jews
Christians and jews lived harmoniously with moslems in the middle east. You still see these communities living together.
The creation of israel and the way arabs were treated created animosity. Only the jews can rectify the situation.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you still end your moslem prayers with curses and insults towards Christians and Jews?
This is what is mentioned in the prayer translated into english:

"the Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray."

Now the quesstion you need to ask yourself is, do you do things that are displeasing and contrary to the guidance of Allah and are you led astray from his absolute Oneness?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what is mentioned in the prayer translated into english:

"the Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray."

For that incident, the moslem preacher already admitted that he led his moslem congregation in cursing the Christians and the Jews. The authorities, including your MUIS, stepped in and got him to apologize. No further need for you to argue for the sake of arguing.

Now the quesstion you need to ask yourself is, do you do things that are displeasing and contrary to the guidance of Allah and are you led astray from his absolute Oneness?

You should ask yourself that question. You don't gain righteousness by simply not eating pork and harassing women into wearing hijabs. Neither do you come closer to God by idol worshipping mahomet as though he's God.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians and jews lived harmoniously with moslems in the middle east. You still see these communities living together.
The creation of israel and the way arabs were treated created animosity. Only the jews can rectify the situation.

Living as 2nd class citizens is not living harmoniously. That's what moslems today tell me, with their perceived slights towards their islamic religion by the rest of us.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not as dumb as worshipping mahomet. Yeah yeah...he's only a moslem prophet. *wink wink*
We are not as dumb as you worshipping Jesus as god that god slaughtered by humans. Your got is so impotent? Anyways Muslim don't worship Muhammad and thank you for your admission that he is a prophet.

Now time to slice off that foreskin like all the prophets and Jesus did.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are not as dumb as you worshipping Jesus as god that god slaughtered by humans. Your got is so impotent?

Basic theology tells you that Jesus came to die for our sins, not to lead armed brigands like muhammad to rape, kill and destroy.

Anyways Muslim don't worship Muhammad and thank you for your admission that he is a prophet.

moslems call mahomet 'prophet'. No admission of anything on my part. moslems supposedly not worshipping muhammad, but ready to kill and riot when people point out muhammad's imperfections. Yeah right!

Now time to slice off that foreskin like all the prophets and Jesus did.

Your fake god and false prophet teach you that the salvation can only be attained by multilating your own dicks? Have you been castrated yet?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basic theology tells you that Jesus came to die for our sins, not to lead armed brigands like muhammad to rape, kill and destroy.
Only a sick theology will tell you a fairy tale story of how god shit and pee and then died for your sins. An adult pays for his own sins.
moslems call mahomet 'prophet'. No admission of anything on my part. moslems supposedly not worshipping muhammad, but ready to kill and riot when people point out muhammad's imperfections. Yeah right!

Only westerners wannabe like you will caricature prophets. You will never see a muslim mock and make fun of any prophet including Jesus.

Your fake god and false prophet teach you that the salvation can only be attained by multilating your own dicks? Have you been castrated yet?

All the prophets circumcised. Jesus came and said to uphold all the previous laws. Yet you refuse to be circumcised.

Muslims are more like Jesus than you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only a sick theology will tell you a fairy tale story of how god shit and pee and then died for your sins.

Shit and pee doesn't break any of the 10 Commandments. moslem fake prophet, muhammad, broke the 10 commandments by coveting other people's possessions, women, stealing and killing. Only a sick theology will tell you that such a vile person could be a prophet.

Only westerners wannabe like you will caricature prophets. You will never see a muslim mock and make fun of any prophet including Jesus.

mahomet isn't a prophet. Didn't you continously mock Jesus for being impotent because he didn't have an army to save him from being arrested and tortured by the romans?

All the prophets circumcised. Jesus came and said to uphold all the previous laws. Yet you refuse to be circumcised.

Basic theology will have taught you that Jesus upheld all the previous laws by his sacrifice, so that Man can be made righteous before God. Jesus also said clearly that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can ever get to the Father except through Him. How come you refuse to follow even though you boast that you respect Jesus? Instead, you follow a fake prophet who broke all the laws by his own sinful personal conduct of a thief, murderer and pedophile.

Muslims are more like Jesus than you.
An adult pays for his own sins.

The fact that you say an adult pays for his own sins shows that you don't understand basic theology, let alone follow Jesus. It is recorded that Jesus forgave sinful people like the adulterous woman and the crucified thief instead of demanding that they pay for their own sins. It is clear to even a child that you do not know Jesus, let alone are like Him.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit and pee doesn't break any of the 10 Commandments. moslem fake prophet, muhammad, broke the 10 commandments by coveting other people's possessions, women, stealing and killing. Only a sick theology will tell you that such a vile person could be a prophet.

Of course it doesn't. But doesn't that sounds ridiculous that your god has to shit and pee and eat and go hungry? GOD? Really? That is why your beliefs are false when you frame god as a weakling.
mahomet isn't a prophet. Didn't you continously mock Jesus for being impotent because he didn't have an army to save him from being arrested and tortured by the romans?

We are actually mocking you, not Jesus, for elevating Jesus into a god when he is just a human being. It makes absolute sense than him being god, no?

Basic theology will have taught you that Jesus upheld all the previous laws by his sacrifice, so that Man can be made righteous before God. Jesus also said clearly that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can ever get to the Father except through Him. How come you refuse to follow even though you boast that you respect Jesus? Instead, you follow a fake prophet who broke all the laws by his own sinful personal conduct of a thief, murderer and pedophile.
So what happened to all the previous people and prophets before Jesus came?
You are right that Jesus in his life upheld all the previous laws brought also by all the previous prophets like the 1st Commamndment:

Hear Ye oh Israel, Your Lord is ONE! (Not THREE Ok?)

2nd Commandment:

Ye shall not make unto god any graven image

Go into any church and what do you see? You are a pagan and polytheist.

The fact that you say an adult pays for his own sins shows that you don't understand basic theology, let alone follow Jesus. It is recorded that Jesus forgave sinful people like the adulterous woman and the crucified thief instead of demanding that they pay for their own sins. It is clear to even a child that you do not know Jesus, let alone are like Him.
That passage about the adulterous woman is a fabrication that they put into the bible after the 3rd century. Christian scholars have found no such passage in the earliest manuscripts and thus have removed them from the latest edition of the bible.

For people reading this, don't take my word for it. Research it yourself and see who is lying.

Then the biggest question will be, if they continually change the bible, what is the true words of god in the bible and what is corrupted? Then the whole book is useless because until you find the original, you have to assume the book has been totally tampered that is why loads of contradictions exist.

Repent JT.