• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Racist Attack Video] - White guy saves Asian guy from Black guy

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Somalian refugee......

i say fuck the slanties
spreading chink virus
got the whole world ruined
pig eating slanty copy cat monkeys
that keep worshipping their ang moh masters
yet got no originality
no creativity
no inventiveness
no innovativeness

copy cat
copy paste
inferior beings
sum more spreading filthy diseases causing epidemic eating rats bat soup snake soup shark fin tiger penis donkey penis bird's nest and all other sorts of BS

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
??

suffering from delusions again?

what canada got to do with me?

your wife has been raped repeated by ceca nigger arabs samoans donkeys latinos and all comers

what it got to do with us? i dont care about cucks like you or faggot chinks one bit
Already told you: can't run away from your sinkie coolie genes even if you run off to white country.

"Awww.. people so mean to me. I want to dieeee~~ please give me attention and sayang me " LOL

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already told you: can't run away from your sinkie coolie genes even if you run off to white country.

"Awww.. people so mean to me. I want to dieeee~~ please give me attention and sayang me " LOL

coolie genes = cheena babi

:roflmao:

what a dumb arse

don't know your own history
your cina subhuman ancestors were coolies
send by the boatloads by the brits to malayan turf
to toil at mines
same as ceca in rubber plantatations etc

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coolie genes = cheena babi

what a dumb arse

don't know your own history
your cina subhuman ancestors were coolies
send by the boatloads by the brits to malayan turf
to toil at mines
same as ceca in rubber plantatations etc
Your new country's PM loves Indians. You will have more ah neh colleagues than sinkie doctors. Haha.

Poor thing. In the day have to watch out for niggers ... At night have to smell masala curry from your wife's punami

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your new country's PM loves Indians. You will have more ah neh colleagues than sinkie doctors. Haha.

Poor thing. In the day have to watch out for niggers ... At night have to smell masala curry from your wife's punami

??

ur new country??

did u think I am in canada like you?

the thought of shitty ceca curry made me throw up - almost
:poop:

seems like ur projecting ur wife getting fucked up all her holes by ceca niggers

won't work

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
??

ur new country??

did u think I am in canada like you?

the thought of shitty ceca curry made me throw up - almost
:poop:

seems like ur projecting ur wife getting fucked up all her holes by ceca niggers

won't work

Lol! Did i say anything about Canada??? Why so defensive??

OK OK. You are Malay ... Who can't speak bahasa *wink wink*

Ah neh and niggers will still use spit as lube when they fuck your wife's cheeby

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Did i say anything about Canada??? Why so defensive??

OK OK. You are Malay ... Who can't speak bahasa *wink wink*

Ah neh and niggers will still use spit as lube when they fuck your wife's cheeby

??

you are contradicting yourself
maybe coz your wife got humped by too many niggers ceca arabs latino dan lain-lain

wtf r u? a ceena?

anybody can use an online translator and pretend to speak any language.

ты идиот
kau bodoh
أنت معتوه
تو يه احمقي
Tu êst un crétin
Du bist ein Idiot
你是个白痴
お前はバカだ
sei un idiota
তুমি একটা মূর্খ
آپ کو ایک پاگل
Sen bir moronsun
Bir moron ekansiz
Bạn là một thằng đần

can't laugh enough at these single digit IQ nincompoops who think they are conducting online investigative journalism by looking at linguistic ability of any forum member

just a joke