• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

R u sick of this Korean Gundam song?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first it was a bit amusing to see a plum man dancing that way and the tune of the song was quite catchy. But been hearing it day in day out everytime I go out. .......

It's a refreshing change from all the videos of pretty girls & guys.
I think it will encourage girls world wide to take a 2nd look at chubby guys

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
She Bangs But He Banks

What happened to William Hung now?

I'm glad you have asked (about this). Wiki says ...

William James Hung Hing Cheong (Traditional Chinese: 慶翔, Simplified Chinese: 孔庆翔, Cantonese Yale: Hung2 Hing3 Cheung4, Pinyin: Kǒng Qìngxiáng; born January 13, 1983), commonly known as William Hung, is an American singer who gained fame in early 2004 as a result of his off-key audition performance of Ricky Martin's hit song "She Bangs" on the third season of the television series American Idol.

Originally from Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hung moved to Camden, New Jersey in 1993 and graduated from the John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Los Angeles. He was a student at University of California, Berkeley, and later dropped out to pursue his music career. As of January 2012 Hung has largely retired from music and serves as a technical crime analyst for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.[1][2]

Wah ... CSI ah ? :eek:

Last edited: