• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

R.I.P. Lim Hock Siew

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
人生自古谁无死, 留取丹心照汗青。

出自 文天祥的《过零丁洋》,南宋明族英雄。

文天祥以忠烈名传后世,受俘期间,元世祖以高官厚禄劝降,文天祥宁死不屈,从容赴义。

“丹心”是指赤红炽热的心,一般以“碧血丹心”来形容为国尽忠的人。 “汗青”是指历史典籍。古时在未有纸的发明之前,要记录军国大事,便只能刻写在竹简之上;但必须先用火把竹简中的水分蒸发出来,这样才方便刻写,并可防虫蛀;后人据此引申,把记载历史的典籍统称为“汗青”。 “人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青”这两句诗的意思,是说自古以来,人终不免一死!但死得要有意义,倘若能为国尽忠,死后仍可光照千秋,青史留名。
</pre>忆林福寿

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news bro. Though interesting he did not name names or those that crossed over etc. He also never revealed the hierachy, the links etc. A similar consistent stand that Chin Peng, the politburo (yes, it still continues from Hatyai) old man , Eu and all the leaders have maintained. I suspect they are protecting their children on both sides. CC Chin attempted with the Plen before the latter's death to do an honest and true write-up and sought the approval of the politburo to access the archives - denied.

Oral history left behind? Excellent.

Remember China's Zhao Ziyang?
His book was released after his death, based on 4 years of secret tape recordings, 30 tapes.

Just hope Lim Hock Siew's memoirs get to see the light of day.

RIP

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oral history left behind? Excellent.

Remember China's Zhao Ziyang?
His book was released after his death, based on 4 years of secret tape recordings, 30 tapes.

Just hope Lim Hock Siew's memoirs get to see the light of day.

RIP

Please please, don't compare Zhao with that fool.
What memoirs do you expect him to have, a wasted life?

I honestly think this bloked live a wasted life. don't be a fool like him bros.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dr Lim is not a fool.. He's Patriot..

You are one of those shameless FOOLS that supports this bastard regime that had destroyed the lives of many innocent people in the past for opposing the PAP..

I just post the truth. I don't belong to any party.
Are you a WP troll?

That Lightning Logo will forever be stamped on your forehead..

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
What memoirs do you expect him to have, a wasted life? I honestly think this bloked live a wasted life. don't be a fool like him bros.

Even if you dislike or even hate a person, in death, if you can't say anything nice then just shut up! That you need to even deride a person after his death says so much about you. You've no basic human decency. You're a disgusting person not fit to be a human being.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you dislike or even hate a person, in death, if you can't say anything nice then just shut up! That you need to even deride a person after his death says so much about you. You've no basic human decency. You're a disgusting person not fit to be a human being.

I don't hate this guy at all. I just know he lived a wasted life. He did nothing for Singapore while Lee Kuan Yew and gang built it well.
In the end, Hock Siew died a bitter man for nothing. I say he was a fool. You must be a fool to worship him. sorry to be so honest my frens.
Don't waste your life brothers.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

And to think you are preaching christianity in the religious folder. Your lack of compassion, lack of common human decency and hyprocrisy are the very reason people are skeptical and hateful of christians. You are scum. "The first will be last, and the last will be first", "Judge not and you will not be judge. For the measures you give will be the measures you get".

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Hock Siew is in hell, maybe not. If he was still bitter when he died, he is in hell for it.

How about LKY? Will this despot be in hell when he is dead?

What and how do you feel for a kind human being such as Dr Lim, to be imprisoned for donkey years by a bullying LKY?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't hate this guy at all. I just know he lived a wasted life. He did nothing for Singapore while Lee Kuan Yew and gang built it well.
In the end, Hock Siew died a bitter man for nothing. I say he was a fool. You must be a fool to worship him. sorry to be so honest my frens.
Don't waste your life brothers.

Dr Lim didn't die a bitter man.. Have you ever heard him whacking the PAP and LKY in public for the times he had spent in confinement? There's no resentment at all from this great man towards those evil people who had destroyed his life once upon a time ago..

LKY had destroyed the lives of many of his political opponents in the past.. This man is one bitter old Bastard.. You must be a fool to worship him. Sorry to be honest my fren.. Don't waste your life bro, worshipping a Monster like him.. Maybe its better if you just worship your favourite cucumber intsead..

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't hate this guy at all. I just know he lived a wasted life. He did nothing for Singapore while Lee Kuan Yew and gang built it well. In the end, Hock Siew died a bitter man for nothing. I say he was a fool. You must be a fool to worship him. sorry to be so honest my frens. Don't waste your life brothers.

Worship? I don't know him well enough, much less worship. But to me, this is a person who has just passed on. If you don't have anything nice to say about him, then just zip up your f**king mouth. You don't have to deride him.

Honesty? Oh, I love honesty. What you've demonstrated is NOT honesty. You could have chosen to not say anything but you must say something downright inappropriate. It shows your complete lack of decency. Your parents must be damn bloody proud of you.

You said you're pro-Singapore and pro-Singaporeans. I wish you're not because I'm ashamed of being associated with you as a fellow Singaporean.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hock Siew did nothing for Singapore, absolutely zero. We have to spend tax payers' money to upkeep him some more.
No need to worship him at all and fake orgasm over his death please

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
My deepest respect and condolence to Dr Lim yang tuan pertama!!!

Let see how the MSM is going to report 'dispassionately' on it.....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hock Siew did nothing for Singapore, absolutely zero.

What did your master LKY do for sinkieland? He killed democracy!

Arrested citizens such as Dr Lim Hock Siew, Said Zahari, Chia Thye Poh, Teo Siew Lung and Francis Seow, among others... on very flimsy charges!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hock Siew did nothing for Singapore, absolutely zero. We have to spend tax payers' money to upkeep him some more. No need to worship him at all and fake orgasm over his death please

We're also spending our tax money to upkeep you, no? And you're not even in the Zoo with your primates friends. Go back there and entertain people. At least you're contributing :biggrin: